Avocent Part #/MPN: LV830-AM
DiscTech Item #: AVO-LV830-AM-BN-2Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Avocent LV830-AM Long View Cat5 KVM Extender - Brand New
Extend your control of computers up to 500 feet with a single CAT 5 cable
The Avocent® LongView extender supports environmental applications where the physical separation of the user and the computer is a requirement. These applications include environments that are not suitable for the normal operation of the computer or sensitive areas where access is limited to authorized personnel.
With this solution, IT Managers can place computers in a consolidated, central location to improve secure access and support environmental requirements. System units, software and sensitive data can be placed in a secure area to minimize system damage from tampering or from unauthorized software installations. The LongView extender lets you place connected computers up to 500 feet away with any CAT 5 cable and still have control of your keyboard, monitor, mouse, speakers, microphone and serial devices. This extension technology improves physical and data security and increases working space by separating your staff from their computers. The Avocent LongView Companion™ extender allows a second user station to be located near
Features and Benefits
* Extended PC Access – Extends keyboard, video, mouse, speakers, microphone and serial devices up to 500 feet with any CAT-5 UTP cable
* Companion Mode – The LongView 830 Companion extender supports a second user connection for local and extended access to the attached computer
* Auto-Tuning Technology – Automatically compensates for signal loss, delivering clear, crisp video images up to 500 feet at a resolution of 1024x768
* Secures Your Assets – Place your system unit, software and sensitive data in a secure area to minimize tampering, information theft, system damage and unauthorized software installation
* Reduces Computer Damage – Reduce downtime and early replacement of computers by removing them from harsh environments that are not suitable for normal and reliable operation
* Installs Easily – The single, cable-to-desk design simplifies installation and allows for easy relocation and hardware configuration changes
* Saves Space – Move your computer away from the desk and work area to free up valuable desktop space
Extends control of PS/2 computers Keyboard, Video, Mouse and Audio up to 500ft from system.
• Height – 1.9 in. (4.8 cm)
• Depth – 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
• Width – 8.1 in. (20.6 cm)
• Weight – 1.0 lbs. (9.45 kg)
• Style – Desktop
• Operating Temperature – 32° (0°C) to 104° (40°C)
• Storage – -4° (-20°C) to 122° (50°C)
• Operating Voltage – 24vDC power supply included
• Computer – PS/2
• KVM Switch – PS/2 local ports
• Video Resolution – 1024 x 768 @ 500 feet
• Peripherals – PS/2 keyboard/mouse, audio in/out, serial devices and VGA video
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new & sealed in retail box packaging.
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.