CISCO Part #/MPN: WS-C3560G-48PS-S
DiscTech Item #: CIS-WS-C3560G-48PS-S-UP-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: Ethernet RJ45, SFP
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
U Height: 1U
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
Cisco WS-C3560G-48PS-S Catalyst 48-port 10/100/1000 PoE Switch with 4 SFP Ports - Used Pull
The Cisco® Catalyst® 3560 Series is a line of fixed-configuration, enterprise-class switches that include IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet configurations. The Cisco Catalyst 3560 is an ideal access layer switch for small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments, combining both 10/100/1000 and PoE configurations for maximum productivity and investment protection while enabling the deployment of new applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks. Customers can deploy networkwide intelligent services-such as advanced quality of service (QoS), rate limiting, access control lists (ACLs), multicast management, and high-performance IP routing-while maintaining the simplicity of traditional LAN switching. Available for the Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series at no charge, the Cisco Network Assistant is a centralized management application that simplifies the administration tasks for Cisco switches, routers, and wireless access points. Cisco Network Assistant provides configuration wizards that greatly simplify the implementation of converged networks and intelligent network services.
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 is part of a larger and more scalable family of Cisco Catalyst switches that includes the Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series switches, the Cisco Catalyst 3750 and 3750-E Series switches with Cisco StackWise™ technology, and the Cisco Catalyst 4500 and Catalyst 6500 modular switches. United by Cisco IOS® Software, the entire family offers industry-leading availability, integrated security, optimized delivery, and manageability.
- 32 Gbps forwarding bandwidth
- Forwarding rate based on 64-byte packets:
- 38.7 Mpps (Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48TS, Catalyst 3560G-48PS, Catalyst 3560G-24TS, and Catalyst 3560G-24PS);
- 13.1 Mpps (Cisco Catalyst 3560-48TS and Catalyst 3560-48PS);
- 6.5 Mpps (Cisco Catalyst 3560-24TS and Catalyst 3560-24PS);
- 2.7 Mpps (Cisco Catalyst 3560-8PC)
- 128 MB DRAM
- 32 MB Flash memory (Cisco Catalyst 3560G-24TS, Catalyst 3560G-24PS, Catalyst 3560G-48TS, Catalyst 3560G-48PS, Catalyst 3560-24TS, Catalyst 3560-48TS, and Catalyst 3560-8PC);
- 16-MB Flash memory (Cisco Catalyst 3560-48PS and Catalyst 3560-24PS)
- Configurable up to 12,000 MAC addresses
- Configurable up to 11,000 unicast routes
- Configurable up to 1000 IGMP groups and multicast routes
- Configurable maximum transmission unit (MTU) of up to 9000 bytes, with a maximum Ethernet frame size of 9018 bytes (Jumbo frames), for bridging on Gigabit Ethernet ports, and up to 1546 bytes for bridging of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) tagged frames on 10/100 ports
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 30 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been removed from a working system (e.g. server). These products vary in their usage due to age of system & type of service etc.. However, Used System Pulls are fully tested and all handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.