Dell Part #/MPN: 341-5942
DiscTech Item #: DEL-341-5942-NP-OE
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI, SATA, PCIe
On-Board Cache: 256MB
Dell PERC 6i 6/i Integrated Dual Channel SAS / Serial Attached SCSI RAID Controller, BBU, 256MB Cache PCI Express 341-5942 TW399/0TW399 WY335 H726F/0H726F DX481/0DX481 - New Pull OEM
Includes Dell battery NU209/0NU209
Dell PERC 6i 6/i Integrated Dual Channel SAS / Serial Attached SCSI RAID Controller, BBU, 256MB Cache PCI Express 341-5942 TW399 - New Pull OEM
Each PERC 6 controller offers a 256 MB double data rate 2 (DDR2) cache memory, with the PERC 6/E supporting upgrades to 512 MB to allow quick access to additional data and help increase performance. PERC 6 controllers also include a battery backup unit to protect data in the controller cache during a system power and/or controller failure. PERC 6 controllers support RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60.
- 3 Gb/s (Gigabit per second) half-duplex max speed for each port. 6 Gb/s full-duplex max speed.
- Two external x4 (“by four”) SAS connectors, each containing 4 ports for a total bandwidth per connector of 12 Gb/s.
- x8 PCI-Express host interface for a total bandwidth of 4 GB/s.
- 256MB of Error Correcting Code (ECC), transportable, battery-backed, cache for base model with an option for a card that has 512MB.
- LSI 1078 SAS/SATA RAID-on-Chip device
The product has been mounted in a brand new system (e.g. server), then removed from the system, before entering service. These products may have a few hours of usage due to system build time etc. Ostensibly however, New Pulls are electronically new items, which may show signs of being physically mounted and unmounted. All handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.