Dell Part #/MPN: MD3200
DiscTech Item #: DEL-MD3200-RF-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Electrical Interface: SAS-2 Serial Attached SCSI v2 - 6.0Gbps
Dell Powervault MD3200 Model E03J SAS Storage Array - Refurbished
The MD3200 Series storage array is designed for high availability, offering redundant access to data storage. It features support for both single and dual RAID controller configuration.
The Dell PowerVault MD3200 Series storage array provides 6.0-Gbps SAS connectivity to the host server and enables access for up to eight nonredundant servers or four redundant servers.
Depending on your configuration, your array either supports up to twenty four 2.5" SAS hard drives or up to twelve 3.5" SAS hard drives in internal drive bays. Hard drives are connected to a backplane through hard-drive carriers and can be configured as hot-swappable.
Expand up to a base of 120 hard drives with an optional Premium Feature Key to scale up to 192 total drives using MD1200 and/or MD1220 expansion enclosures.
3.5” Drive Performance and Capacities:
- 15,000 RPM SAS drives available in 300GB, 450GB and 600GB
- 7,200 RPM Near-line SAS drives available in 500GB, 1TB, 2TB and 3TB
2.5” Drive Performance and Capacities
- 15,000 RPM SAS drives available in 73GB and 146GB
- 10,000 RPM SAS drives available in 146GB and 300GB
- 7,200 RPM Near-line SAS drives available in 500GB
- Solid State Drive (SSD) available in 149GB (available in 3.5” HDD carriers)
- Support for RAID levels 0, 1, 10, 5, 6
- Up to 120 physical disks per group in RAID 0, 1, 10
- Up to 30 physical disks per group in RAID 5, 6
- Up to 512 virtual disks
Power Supplies (per supply):
- Wattage: 600 W peak output
- Maximum Heat Dissipation: 150 W
- Input Voltage Range: 90 to 264 VAC
- Frequency Range: 47 to 63 Hz
- Maximum Input Current at Rated Power: 55 A for 10ms or less, 25 A for 10-150ms
- Height x Width x Depth: MD3200: 8.68cm (3.42”) x 44.63cm (17.57”) x 56.1cm (22.09”)
- Weight: MD3200: 29.3kg (64.59 lbs.) (maximum configuration)
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 65 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been built, rebuilt or repaired at the original manufacturer's factory (Note we NEVER sell 3rd party repaired items, as we do not find them to be reliable enough). Often these products are extremely close to new in condition, except that they contain at least one recycled or repaired component. Failure rates are often lower on these devices since they have been far more thoroughly tested than new items. Watch a video about our refurbishing process