Linksys Part #/MPN: PVC2300
DiscTech Item #: LNK-PVC2300-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Linksys PVC2300 Business Internet Video Camera with Audio and PoE - Brand New
Linksys Small Business Video Surveillance Cameras provide customizable ways for small business owners to monitor and protect their companies. These high-quality solutions can be optimized for many different applications and sites. Each camera can be quickly mounted using the bracket included in the package. The cameras' compact form factor also enables them to be put inside a protective enclosure for interior or exterior installations. The Linksys Small Business Video Surveillance Cameras use removable CS-mount lenses and can be customized with optional zoom, wide-angle, vari-focal, auto-iris, or other types of lenses as required for a specific application or setting.
The Linksys PVC2300 Business Internet Video Camera is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) device, so it can be powered from a PoE switch or power injector via Ethernet cabling. This enables installation near ceilings, on rooftops, or anywhere where power outlets may not be available. The Linksys PVC2300 camera can be mounted on any pan-tilt (PT) base that supports the Pelco D protocol and can be remotely rotated and controlled through an RS-485 interface. It also has two input and two output ports, which can be used to connect the camera to an alarm panel, siren, passive infrared (PIR) sensor, smoke detector, lighting switch (on/off), door sensor, etc.
The Linksys PVC2300 uses a high-quality progressive-scan charge-coupled device (CCD) sensor delivering good-quality video. The CCD sensor also has low-light sensitivity, so video can be captured even in very low light environments or during near-dark times of day. Additionally, the camera incorporates an infrared (IR) cut filter that, when used with a separate IR lamp, allows for video capture in total darkness.
The Linksys PVC2300 camera supports dual codecs (MPEG-4 and MJPEG). Both codecs can be used simultaneously. MPEG-4 gives efficient bandwidth consumption with good-quality compression and is optimal for real-time viewing of video. MJPEG gives optimal video quality with lossy compression, making it ideal for large-volume storage to a network attached storage (NAS) device.
The Linksys PVC2300's audio capabilities include two-way audio, embedded microphone, external speaker and microphone ports, and voice compression. With extensive feature support, such as IP Multicast, Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP), Real Time Protocol (RTP), and 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), video can be viewed from multiple endpoints and client applications such as 3G phones and QuickTime clients on PCs or Wi-Fi phones. Support for multiple network protocols such as 802.1p priority, 802.1q VLANs, and Dynamic DNS (DDNS) make the solution ideal for multiple IP surveillance applications. The camera can also be managed securely using HTTPS.
- Standard box-type camera allows for flexible installation
- Mounts in a standard outdoor or indoor enclosure
- Provides controls for mounting on a Pelco pan/tilt base to control movement remotely
- Removable CS-mount lens
- Camera can be customized for multiple applications
- Supports zoom lens, wide-angled, vari-focal, auto-iris lenses, etc
- 1/4-inch progressive-scan CCD sensor delivers good-quality video
- Low light sensitivity with high-quality lens, sensor, and programmable IR cut filter capability
- Audio input/output for external microphone and/or speaker
- I/O ports facilitate alarm triggers, turning lights on/off, etc.
- PoE allows for flexible installation
- Dual codecs (MPEG-4 and MJPEG) supported simultaneously
- IP Multicast support
- RTSP video/audio streaming to unicast and multicast clients
- 4x digital zoom; can also use optical zoom with appropriate interchangeable lens
- Real-Time video recording from the Web interface directly with one button recording
- PC-less event recording directly to Network Attached Storage via integrated Samba client
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new & sealed in retail box packaging.