Seagate Part #/MPN: ST32000542AS
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST32000542AS-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Average Seek Time: <16
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 32MB
Seagate Barracuda LP 2000GB / 2TB 5.9K SATA Hard Drive ST32000542AS - Brand New
The Seagate® Barracuda® LP drive is designed to meet a growing need in the market today—a low-power, whisper-quiet, entry-level drive that delivers green, low power savings over the life of the drive. This drive family has leading performance and is the perfect entry-level drive.
- Super-low power consumption in every power mode
- Cool drives provide long-lasting benefits to the PC or external drive, reducing some component and maintenance costs
- Meets and exceeds eco-green customers requirements
- Delivers power savings
- Built to exacting Seagate green standards:
- Complies with RoHS directive
- Typically 70 percent or more of the materials used to build the drive can be recycled.
- Designed, built and delivered using best-in-class, environmentally friendly processes
- 2-TB capacity
Capacity: 2000GB / 2TB / 2 TB
This drive is compatible with any of our 3.5" hot-swap SATA drive trays.
|Height (max)||26.1 mm (1.028 inches)|
|Width (max)||101.85 mm (4.010 inches)|
|Length (max)||146.99 mm (5.787 inches)|
|Weight (typical)||655 grams (1.444 pounds)|
|Spindle Speed||5,900 rpm|
|Average latency||5.1 msec|
|Random read seek time||<16 msec|
|Random write seek time||<16 msec|
|Annual Failure Rate||0.32%|
|Maximum start current, DC||2.0 amps|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new & sealed in retail box packaging.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.