Seagate Part #/MPN: ST2000DM001
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST2000DM001-RF-OE-DEL
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 156 - 210
Average Seek Time: 8.5 / 9.5
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
Seagate Barracuda Seagate Desktop HDD Series ST2000DM001 2000GB / 2TB 7.2K / 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive - Refurbished OEM
- Power consumption has been reduced by up to 44 percent over standard desktop drives to provide power savings over the life of the drive.
- Best-in-class acoustic performance means whisper-quiet operation.
- Cool, low-power drives can reduce more than electricity costs, reducing costs of fans and power supply units.
- Sustainable technology for a green world:
- 70 percent or more of the materials used to build the drive can be recycled.
- Complies with the RoHS directive and several non-regulatory restrictions
- Designed and built to the highest international environmental standards
- Brought to you by Seagate, a company that has earned recognition for implementation of green practices worldwide
- Personal Attached Storage—USB/FireWire/eSATA
- Small office and home data storage appliances
- Low-power PCs
Alternate PNs: YD6FM 0YD6FM 1ER164 NYR3N 0NYR3N
|Capacity||2000GB / 1TB|
|Height (max)||26.1 mm (1.028 inches)|
|Width (max)||101.6 mm (4.010 inches)|
|Length (max)||147.00 mm (5.78 inches)|
|Weight (typical)||0.626kg (1.38 lb)|
|Spindle Speed||7,200 rpm|
|Average latency||5.5 msec|
|Annual Failure Rate||0.32%|
|Maximum start current, DC||2.0 amps|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: YD6FM 0YD6FM 1ER164 NYR3N 0NYR3N
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
The product has been built, rebuilt or repaired at the original manufacturer's factory (Note we NEVER sell 3rd party repaired items, as we do not find them to be reliable enough). Often these products are extremely close to new in condition, except that they contain at least one recycled or repaired component. Failure rates are often lower on these devices since they have been far more thoroughly tested than new items. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.