Seagate Part #/MPN: ST3250823A
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST3250823A-NP-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: IDE ATA 3.5in
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: EIDE Ultra ATA100 100MBps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 250GB 7.2K IDE ATA/100 Hard Drive ST3250823A - New Pull
• 7,200-RPM spindle speed
• 8-Mbyte buffer on: ST3400832A, ST3300831A, ST3250823A and ST3200826A.
• 16-Mbyte buffer on: ST3400632A, ST3300631A, and ST3250623A
• High instantaneous (burst) data transfer rates (up to 100 MB per second) using Ultra DMA mode 5.
• Tunneling Giant magneto-resistive (TGMR) recording heads and EPRML technology, which provide the
drives with increased areal density.
• State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
• Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
• Quiet operation.
• 300 Gs nonoperating shock.
• SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
• Support for Read Multiple and Write Multiple commands.
• Support for autodetection of master/slave drives that use cable select (CSEL).
|Number of pins on the I/O connector||40|
|Height (max)||26.11 mm (1.028 inches)|
|Width (max)||101.85 mm (4.010 inches)|
|Length (max)||146.99 mm (5.787 inches)|
|Weight (typical)||635 grams (1.39 pounds)|
|European Union Restriction of Hazardous Substances||Y|
|Spindle Speed||7200 rpm|
|Average latency||4.16 msec|
|Random read seek time||<11.0 msec|
|Random write seek time||<12.0 msec|
|Maximum interface transfer rate||100 Mbytes/sec.|
|Annual Failure Rate||0.34 %|
|Unrecoverable read errors||1 in 10^14|
|Average idle current||7.2 watts|
|Average seek power||12.40 watts|
|Standby power||0.80 watts|
|Sleep power||0.807 watts|
|Maximum start current, DC||2.80 amps|
|Operating||0 to 60 degrees C|
|Nonoperating||-40 to 70 degrees C|
|Maximum operating temperature change||20 degrees C per hour|
|Maximum nonoperating temperature change||30 degrees C per hour|
|Maximum operating case temperature||69 degrees C|
|Operating||5 to 90|
|Nonoperating||5 to 95|
|Maximum allowable humidity change||30 per hour|
|Operating altitude (min)||-60.96 meters (-200 feet)|
|Operating altitude (max)||3,048 meters (10,000 feet)|
|Nonoperating altitude (min)||-60.96 meters (-200 feet)|
|Nonoperating altitude (max)||12,192 meters (40,000 feet)|
|Operating Shock (max)||63 Gs at 2 msec|
|Nonoperating Shock (max)||300 Gs at 2 msec|
|Operating vibration||0.5 Gs at23-350 Hz|
|Nonoperating vibration||5.0 Gs at 23-350 Hz|
|Acoustics (Idle Volume)||2.8 bels|
|Acoustics (Seek Volume)||3.7 bels|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been mounted in a brand new system (e.g. server), then removed from the system, before entering service. These products may have a few hours of usage due to system build time etc. Ostensibly however, New Pulls are electronically new items, which may show signs of being physically mounted and unmounted. All handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.