Seagate Part #/MPN: ST9320320AS
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST9320320AS-RF-OE-DEL
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx9mm Fits Most laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 116
Average Seek Time: 12
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
Seagate Momentus 5400.5 ST9320320AS 320GB 5.4K SFF 2.5" SATA Hard Drive - Refurbished OEM
- 5,400-RPM spindle speed.
• 8-Mbyte buffer
- Free Fall Protection (on ST9160310ASG, ST9120310ASG and ST980310ASG models only)
- Quiet operation. Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) motor.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 3.0 Gbits/sec).
- Perpendicular recording technology.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) with command ordering.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- 1,000 Gs nonoperating shock and 350 Gs of operating shock.
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- The 3D Defense System™, which includes Drive Defense, Data Defense and Diagnostic Defense, offers the
industry’s most comprehensive protection for disc drives.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Support for Read Multiple and Write Multiple commands.
Alternate PNs: N234F 0N234F M253F 0M253F
|Rotational Speed||5,400 RPM (nominal)|
|Buffer Size||8 MB|
|Average Latency||5.50 ms (nominal)|
|Read Seek Time||12.0 ms|
|Track-To-Track Seek Time||2.0 ms (average)|
|Buffer To Host (Serial ATA)||3.0 Gb/s (Max)|
|Transfer Rate (Buffer To Disk)||600 Mbits/s (Max)|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 Gb/s|
|Height||0.374 Inches ±0.008 inch|
|Length||3.94 Inches ±0.010 inch|
|Width||2.75 ±0.010 inch|
|Height||9.5 mm ±0.20 mm|
|Length||100.2 ±0.25 mm|
|Width||69.85 ±0.25 mm|
|Idle Mode||24 dBA (average)|
|Seek Mode 0||26 dBA (average)|
|Operating||32° F to 140° F|
|Non-operating||-40° F to 149° F|
|Operating||0° C to 60° C|
|Non-operating||-40° C to 65° C|
|Operating||8-90% RH non-condensing|
|Non-operating||5-95% RH non-condensing|
|Operating||-1,000 feet to 10,000 feet|
|Non-operating||-1,000 feet to 40,000 feet|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: N234F 0N234F
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been built, rebuilt or repaired at the original manufacturer's factory (Note we NEVER sell 3rd party repaired items, as we do not find them to be reliable enough). Often these products are extremely close to new in condition, except that they contain at least one recycled or repaired component. Failure rates are often lower on these devices since they have been far more thoroughly tested than new items. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty