Seagate Part #/MPN: ST980310AS
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST980310AS-RF-OE-DEL
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx9mm Fits Most laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Average Seek Time: 11 / 13
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
Seagate Momentus 5400.5 ST980310AS 80GB 5.4K 2.5-inch SATA Hard Drive - Refurbished OEM
• The power to transform from ordinary to extraordinary with innovative options and features.
• 7200 RPM delivers a constant high-performance boost.
• 5400 RPM enables affordable, low-power and high-capacity drives for external enclosures.
• Self-Encrypting Drives mitigate data breaches, comply with data protection regulations and preserve brand recognition.
• Self-Encrypting Drives with FIPS 140-2 certification1 are government-approved for the U.S. and Canadian governments.
• G-Force Protection™ technology can help keep your data recoverable after a fall, even if your laptop doesn’t survive.
• Seagate SmartAlign™ technology provides a transition to 4K sectors without the need for software utilities.
Alternate PNs: N230F 0N230F
This drive is compatible with any laptop/computer that supports 2.5" SATA hard drives.
|Product Line||Seagate Momentus|
|Max Operating Temperature||20°C|
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Shock Tolerance Operating||350 G @ 2 ms|
|Shock Tolerance Storage||800 G @ 1 ms|
|Connector Type||7 pin Serial ATA|
|Interface (Storage)||Serial ATA-300|
|Average Latency||5.6 ms|
|Average Seek Time||14 ms|
|Buffer Size||8 MB|
|Data Transfer Rate||150 MBps|
|Form Factor||2.5 x .374|
|Hard Drive Type||Internal hard drive|
|Interface Type||Serial ATA-300|
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^14|
|Spindle Speed||5400 rpm|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: N230F 0N230F
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been built, rebuilt or repaired at the original manufacturer's factory (Note we NEVER sell 3rd party repaired items, as we do not find them to be reliable enough). Often these products are extremely close to new in condition, except that they contain at least one recycled or repaired component. Failure rates are often lower on these devices since they have been far more thoroughly tested than new items. Watch a video about our refurbishing process