Seagate Part #/MPN: ST9250827AS
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST9250827AS-RF-OE-DEL
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx9mm Fits Most laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 58
Average Seek Time: 12 / 14
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
Seagate Momentus ST9250827AS 5400.4 SATA 250GB 5.4K 2.5" Hard Drive - Refurbished OEM
- These drives provide the following key features:
- 5,400-RPM spindle speed.
- 8-Mbyte buffer.
- Quiet operation. Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) motor.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 150 Mbytes per second).
- Perpendicular recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- 900 Gs nonoperating shock and 325 Gs of operating shock.
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- The 3D Defense System™, which includes Drive Defense, Data Defense and Diagnostic Defense, offers the industry’s most comprehensive protection for disc drives.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Support for Read Multiple and Write Multiple commands.
- Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive
Dell Part Numbers: KW721 0KW721
|Formatted Gbytes (512 bytes/sector)*||250||200||160||120|
|Bytes per sector||512|
|Physical read/write heads||4||3||2|
|Recording density in BPI (bits/inch max)||1,180k|
|Track density TPI (tracks/inch max)||173|
|Areal density (Gbits/inch max)||204|
|Spindle speed (RPM)||5,400|
|Internal transfer rate (Gbits/sec max)||778|
|Sustained transfer rate (Mbytes/sec max)||58|
|I/O data transfer rate (Mbytes/sec max)||300|
|ATA data-transfer modes supported||SATA 1.0, Serial ATA Revision 2.5|
PIO modes 0–4
Multiword DMA modes 0–2
Ultra DMA modes 0–6
|Height (max)||9.5 +/- 0.2 mm (0.374 +/- .0078 inches)|
|idth (max) 69.85 +/- .25 mm (2.750 +/- .010 inches)||69.85 +/- 0.25 mm (2.75 +/- 0.0098 inches)|
|Length (max)||100.20 +/- 0.25 mm (3.945 +/- 0.010 inches)|
|Weight (typical)||</=102 grams (0.23 lb)||97 grams (0.21 lb)|
|Average latency (msec)||5.6|
|Power-on to ready (sec typical)||<3.0|
|Standby to ready (sec typical)||<2.0|
|Track-to-track seek time, read (msec typical)||<2.0 (read), <2.5 (write)|
|Average seek, read (msec typical)||<12.0|
|Average seek, write (msec typical)||14.0|
|Startup current, +5V (max)||1.0 amps|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: KW721 0KW721
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been built, rebuilt or repaired at the original manufacturer's factory (Note we NEVER sell 3rd party repaired items, as we do not find them to be reliable enough). Often these products are extremely close to new in condition, except that they contain at least one recycled or repaired component. Failure rates are often lower on these devices since they have been far more thoroughly tested than new items. Watch a video about our refurbishing process