Seagate Part #/MPN: ST160LT003
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST160LT003-BN-1Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx7mm Fits All laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 16MB
Seagate ST160LT003 Momentus Thin 5.4k RPM, 160GB SATA Hard Drive - Brand New
Alt MPN: 9YG141-500
Seagate clearly demonstrates how to help differentiate, increase profitability and meet market demand for slim computing with the Seagate® Momentus® Thin drive.
With the 2.5-inch form factor, Seagate enables compromise free, cost-effective and reliable storage for slim, entry-level laptops, high-end netbooks, ultra portables and consumer electronics devices.
- Momentus Thin drives come in 320, 250 and 160GB capacities, to provide the right capacity points for full functioning computing devices. For performance enthusiasts, check out the all-new 7200-RPM Momentus Thin drive.
- With 8MB of cache and a 5400-RPM spindle speed, users can experience mainstream performance with low power consumption. Need even more performance? Try out the 16MB cache with 7200 RPM for high-performance thin laptops.
- Seagate Self-Encrypting Drives (SED) deliver government grade encryption without performance degredation – protecting your data where it lives.
- The Momentus Thin SED is the first Trusted Computing Group Opal specification drive to achieve FIPS 140-2, Level-2 certification by the U.S. and Canadian governments.
|Areal density (avg)||425Gb/in2|
|Height||7.0mm (0.276 in)|
|Width||70.10mm (2.76 in)|
|Length||100.55mm (3.959 in)|
|Weight (typical)||92g (.203 lb)|
|Spin Speed (RPM)||5400 RPM|
|Random read seek time||11ms|
|I/O data transfer rate||300MB/s|
|Unrecoverable read errors||1 in 1014|
|Annual Failure Rate||0.48%|
|5V start max current||1.0A|
|Average idle power||0.48W|
|Average operating power||1.30W|
|Average seek power||1.40W|
|Maximum operating temperature change||20°C per hour|
|Maximum nonoperating temperature change||35°C per hour|
|Operating Shock (max)||350 Gs for 2ms|
|Nonoperating Shock (max)||1000 Gs for 1ms|
|Acoustics (Idle Volume)||2.0 bels|
|Acoustics (Seek Volume)||2.2 bels|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 9YG141-500
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty