Seagate Part #/MPN: ST2000NM0011
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST2000NM0011-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Average Seek Time: 8.5 / 9.5
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
Seagate Constellation ES ST2000NM0011 2000GB/2TB 7.2K 6.0Gbps Enterprise SATA Hard Drive - Brand New
Alt MPN: 9YZ168-003
Seagate® Constellation® ES fifth-generation drives lead the industry with a range of high-capacity enterprise drive options. Available in both 6Gb/s SAS and SATA interfaces, these drives feature enterprise-class reliability with the power and performance efficiencies that make them ideal for capacity-optimised, 24x7 multi-drive server and storage environments.
Key Features and Benefits
- Reduces design and support costs by building on the Seagate best-in-class enterprise storage foundation
- Features a range of high capacities in a 3.5 inch enterprise-class hard disc drive
- Offers a traditional 3.5 inch form factor with enhanced rotational vibration tolerance and high data integrity for enterprise-class reliability in a cost-effective drive
- Delivers proven reliability, with an MTBF* of 1.2 million hours and enhanced end-to-end data integrity with the Protection Information feature
- Lets you choose a 6Gb/s Enterprise SATA or 6Gb/s SAS interface, which eases integration and delivers up to double the throughput of 3Gb/s nearline hard drives
- Reduces energy and cooling costs, with the lowest power consumption of any nearline 3.5 inch drive
- Includes Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for even greater on-demand power savings during slow or idling periods
- TCG-compliant, Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security option eliminates the need to overwrite or physically destroy drives, enables safe return of drives for warranty or expired lease purposes, and allows organisations to repurpose or sell hard drives securely**
- Meets regulatory data security compliance requirements and is FIPS 140-2 Validated™ to protect data classed as Sensitive but Unclassified and Protected **
*Mean time between failures
**Not available for all models or countries. TCG-compliant host or controller support required. TM: The FIPS logo is a certification mark of NIST, which does not imply product endorsement by NIST, nor by the US or Canadian governments.
This drive is compatible with any of our SATA drive trays and any of our SATA controllers.
|Model Name||Constellation ES|
|Height||26.10mm (1.028 in)|
|Width||101.85mm (4.010 in)|
|Length||147.00mm (5.787 in)|
|Weight||710g (1.565 lb)|
|External (I/O) Transfer Rate (max)||600 MBytes/sec|
|Average Seek Time, Read||8.5 msec typical|
|Average Seek Time, Write||9.5 msec typical|
|Average Latency||4.16 msec|
|Default Buffer (cache) Size||64 Mbytes|
|Spindle Speed||7,200 rpm|
|Acoustics, Idle (sound power, typ)||2.7 Bels|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 9YZ168-003
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new & sealed in retail box packaging.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.