CISCO Part #/MPN: AIR-AP1852I-B-K9C
DiscTech Item #: CIS-AIR-AP1852I-B-K9C-BN-OE
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: USB 2.0, Ethernet RJ45
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
On-Board Cache: 1GB
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
Cisco 1852I Aironet AIR-AP1852I-B-K9C Indoor PoE+ Wireless Access Point w/ Internal Antenna, Configurable - Brand New
Cisco 1852I Aironet AIR-AP1852I-B-K9C Indoor PoE+ Wireless Access Point with Internal Antenna, Configurable - Brand New
Cisco Aironet 1850 Series Access Points
Ideal for small and medium-sized networks, the Cisco® Aironet® 1850 Series delivers industry-leading performance for enterprise and service provider markets via enterprise-class 4x4 MIMO, four-spatial-stream access points that support the IEEE’s new 802.11ac Wave 2 specification. The Aironet 1850 Series extends support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2 support.
Features and Benefits
With 802.11ac Wave 2, the Aironet 1850 Series provides a data rate of up to 1.7 Gbps on the 5-GHz radio, more than triple the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11n access points. It also enables a total aggregate dual-radio data rate of 2.0 Gbps, providing the necessary foundation for enterprise and service provider networks to stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations and needs of their wireless users.
Due to its convenience, wireless access is increasingly the preferred form of network connectivity for corporate users. Along with this shift, there is an expectation that wireless should not slow down users’ day-to-day work, but should enable a high-performance experience while allowing users to move freely. The 1850 Series delivers industry-leading performance for highly secure and reliable wireless connections and provides a robust mobility experience that includes:
- 802.11ac Wave 2 with 4x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with four spatial streams when operating in single-user MIMO mode and three spatial streams while operating in multiuser MIMO mode, offering 1.7-Gbps rates for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Multiuser MIMO, allowing transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2 capable clients simultaneously to improve client experience. Prior to multiuser MIMO, 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave 1 access points could transmit data to only one client at a time, typically referred to as single-user MIMO.
- Transmit beamforming technology to improve downlink performance to mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac, while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Flexible deployment mode through the Cisco Mobility Express Solution is ideal for small to medium-sized deployments that require multiple access points. Easy setup allows the 1850 Series to be deployed on networks without a physical controller.
All of these features help ensures the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network. Cisco also offers the industry’s broadest selection of 802.11n and 802.11ac antennas, delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios.
|Cisco Aironet 1852I PoE+ Access Point|
|Device Type||Wireless Access Point|
|PROCESSOR / MEMORY / STORAGE|
|Flash Memory||256 MB|
|Data Transfer Rate||1.7 Gbps|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac (draft 5.0)|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Features||DFS support, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), 4T4R MIMO technology, 802.1x authentication, radio resource management (RRM), cyclic shift diversity (CSD), MU-MIMO technology, beamforming technology|
|Encryption Algorithm||AES, TLS, PEAP, TTLS, TKIP, WPA, WPA2|
|Authentication Method||MS-CHAP v.2, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), EAP-FAST|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.11d, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11ac (draft 5.0)|
|Gain Level||5 dBi|
|EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY|
|Interfaces||1 x 1000Base-T (PoE+) - RJ-45, 1 x console - RJ-45, 1 x USB 2.0 - Type A, 1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45|
|Compliant Standards||VCCI, ICES-003, EN 300.328, EN 301.489.1, FCC Part 15.247, RSS-210, RSS-102, UL 2043, AES, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15.107, FCC Part 15.109, EN 301.893, EN 60601-1-2, ARIB STD-T66, ARIB STD-T71, EN50155, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EMI, Directive 93/42/EEC, FCC OET Bulletin 65c, EN 301.489-17, TLS|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE+|
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption Operational||20.9 Watt|
|Min Operating Temperature||-4 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature||122 °F|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 4 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty