Dell Part #/MPN: 341-5899
DiscTech Item #: DEL-341-5899-NP-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI, SATA, PCIe, SFF-8470
Electrical Interface: SAS-1 Serial Attached SCSI - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 512MB
Dell PERC 6e 6/E Dual Channel SAS / Serial Attached SCSI RAID Controller, BBU, 512MB Cache PCI Express 341-5899 K275F / 0K275F / MP969 / 0FY374 / FY374 - New Pull
Includes the Dell battery NU209/0NU209
Dell PERC 6e 6/E Dual Channel SAS / Serial Attached SCSI RAID Controller, BBU, 512MB Cache PCI Express 2x SFF-8470 341-5899 - New Pull
Each PERC 6 controller offers a 256 MB double data rate 2 (DDR2) cache memory, with the PERC 6/E supporting upgrades to 512 MB to allow quick access to additional data and help increase performance. PERC 6 controllers also include a battery backup unit to protect data in the controller cache during a system power and/or controller failure. PERC 6 controllers support RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60.
- 3 Gb/s (Gigabit per second) half-duplex max speed for each port. 6 Gb/s full-duplex max speed.
- Two external x4 (“by four”) SAS connectors, each containing 4 ports for a total bandwidth per connector of 12 Gb/s.
- x8 PCI-Express host interface for a total bandwidth of 4 GB/s.
- 256MB of Error Correcting Code (ECC), transportable, battery-backed, cache for base model with an option for a card that has 512MB.
- LSI 1078 SAS/SATA RAID-on-Chip device
DPNs: K275F 0K275F MP969 0MP969 0FY374 FY374 PR174 0PR174 FU022 0FU022 0J155F J155F
The product has been mounted in a brand new system (e.g. server), then removed from the system, before entering service. These products may have some hours of usage due to system build time / burn-in / testing etc. New Pulls are guaranteed to have at least 95% (often 99%) of their service life remaining , they may show signs of being physically mounted and dismounted. All handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty