Dell Part #/MPN: 400-ATLS
DiscTech Item #: DEL-400-ATLS-BN-OE
- In StockStock Levels
We don’t track exact quantities on this item, but it is usually in stock (95% of the time).
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Mixed Use
Compatible Systems: Dell 14th Gen. R640/R740
Dell 400-ATLS / KG24J 960GB 3.5-Inch 12Gbps MLC HS 512N SAS Hybrid Solid State Drive Kit X7K8W / Y004G, PX05SV - Brand New
This kit contains one 2.5" SFF 960GB 12Gbps MLC SAS Solid State Drive and one Dell Hybrid X7K8W / Y004G tray.
Dell 400-ATLS / KG24J 960GB 3.5" 12.0 Gb/s MLC / Multi-Level Cell HS / Hot-Swap 512 Native Mixed Use 3-DWPD / Drive Writes Per Day SAS / Serial Attached SCSI Hybrid Solid State Drive / SSD Kit X7K8W / Y004G, PX05SV - Brand New
- Offers up to 960 GB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell System with 960 GB Solid State Hard Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 960 GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This hard drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12 Gbps.
Manufacturer Part# : KG24J, 0KG24J
Dell Part# : 400-ATLS
This kit contains one 2.5" SFF 960GB 12Gbps MLC SAS Solid State Drive and one Dell Hybrid X7K8W / Y004G tray..
This kit is for use in Dell systems with 3.5" backplane. This Dell original hard drive kit is fully compatible with: Dell PowerEdge R640, R740, R740XD, R940
This Drive is fully compatible with Dell PowerEdge Gen 14 Servers and Storage arrays that support SATA or SAS 3.5" hard drives including:
|PowerEdge R640||PowerEdge R740||PowerEdge R740XD||PowerEdge R940|
|Dell SAS Hybrid Hard Drive|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Form Factor||2.5" or 3.5" (with included bay adapter)|
|Features||Advanced Format 512n|
Mixed Use Endurance
5256 SSD TBW
|Data Transfer Rate||1.2 GBps (external)|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: KG24J 0KG24J
Weight: 2.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty