Seagate Part #/MPN: ST2000NX0253
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST2000NX0253-RF-OE-DEL
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 136
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Compatible Systems: Dell 13th Gen. R730/T630, Dell 12th Gen. R720/T620, Dell 11th Gen. R710/T610
Dell V97TD / Seagate ST2000NX0253 2TB 2.5" 6Gbps 7200RPM Enterprise Capacity SATA HDD - Refurbished
Dell V97TD / Seagate ST2000NX0253 2TB 2.5" 6Gbps 7200RPM Enterprise Capacity SATA HDD - New Pull
Design Small and Deliver BIG—2.5-Inch Nearline Drive
- Up to 2TB capacity in 15mm z-height, 2.5-inch form factor for space-constrained data centers.
- Designed for high-density storage solutions requiring environmentally sound low power consumption and low weight for maximum storage efficiency.
- Third-generation, enterprise-class reliability for 24x7 environmental robustness.
- Highest efficiency for over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation.
- Improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation maximizes system availability and performance.
- Lowest enterprise operation power and enhanced PowerChoice™ options for additional power savings during idle periods.
- Storage-hungry business applications.
- Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS)
- Maximum-capacity entry-level servers and blade servers
- Rich media content storage
- Enterprise backup and restore—D2D, virtual tape
- Cloud computing
DPN V97TD, 0V97TD
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5" x 15mm (SFF Hard Drive) SATA drive.
|PowerChoice™ on-demand power option||Yes|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1.4 million|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 operation (AFR)||0.63%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 sector per 10E15|
|Power-On Hours per Year||8760|
|Bytes per Sector||512|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Cache Buffer, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|Interface Acces Speed (Gb/s)||6.0|
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate (MB/s)||136|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|RV Tolerance(rad/s to 1800Hz)||16|
|Idle Power (W)||3.87|
|Typical Operating, Random Read (W)||5.22|
|PowerChoice™ Technology (Standby) (W)||1.14|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Temperature, Operating (˚C)||5 to 55|
|Vibration, Operating, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||0.5|
|Vibration, NonOperation, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||3.0|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Gs)||25|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 2ms (Gs)||400|
|Acoustics, Typical Idle (bels)||2.8|
|Acoustics, Typical Seek (bels)||3.2|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 1FM101-135 V97TD 0V97TD
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty