IBM Part #/MPN: 81Y9798
DiscTech Item #: IBM-81Y9798-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
IBM 81Y9798 3TB 7.2K 3.5" 6.0Gbps NL SATA HS Hard Drive Kit 44T2216 for System x3250 M5, x3100 M5, x3650 M4, x3630 M4, x3550 M4, x3530 M4, x3500 M4, x3300 M4 - Brand New
IBM 81Y9798 3000GB 7200RPM 3.5in 6Gbps Near Line Serial ATA Hot Swappable HDD kit 44T2216 for System x3250 M5, x3100 M5, x3650 M4, x3630 M4, x3550 M4, x3530 M4, x3500 M4, x3300 M4 - Brand New
Alt MPN: 81Y9799 81Y9800
As the newest additions to the IBM System x® family of 7,200 rpm 6 Gbps 3.5-inch hot-swap NL SATA HDDs offer the highest performance options and provide a wider selection of choices to satisfy a wide range of applications. These new drives are positioned at the top of the IBM SATA NL HDD line.
The new 7,200 rpm 3 TB 6 Gbps NL SATA HDDS provide 3.5-inch form factor options.
Key features and benefits include:
- RoHS compliant and Protection Information (PI) enabled.
- 7,200 rpm 3.5-inch SATA NL drives meet client requirements for larger capacities and increased speeds in larger form factor.
- Outstanding reliability that enables operation in RAID environments without compromising application performance or availability.
You can increase your storage and data management effectiveness when you install these new high-performance SATA HDDs in your IBM System x configurations.
- Formatted capacity of 3,000,000 MB (3 TB).
- Drive-to-host interface that supports up to 6.0 Gbps burst rate.
- Drive media to buffer interface that supports sustained interface data transfers of up to 112 MB per second average. Spindle speed of 7,200 rpm.
- SATA compliance enables these HDDs to connect directly to selected System x systems.
- S.M.A.R.T. technology allows software utilities to alert you of certain impending drive failures so replacements can be made before a problem occurs.
- Rigorous testing through the ServerProven® program instills confidence that your storage subsystem is compatible and will function reliably.
|System x3250 M5||System x3100 M5||System x3650 M4||System x3630 M4|
|System x3550 M4||System x3530 M4||System x3500 M4||System x3300 M4|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Interface Speed (MBps)||768 (6Gbps)|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 81Y9799 81Y9800
Weight: 2.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty