INTEL Part #/MPN: RS25FB044
DiscTech Item #: INT-RS25FB044-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI, SATA, PCIe, SFF-8087, SFF-8088
Form Factor: Half-Height/Half-Length
Electrical Interface: PCIe - v3.0 - 16GBps
Intel RS25FB044 4 Port 6Gbps PCIe SAS/SATA RAID Controller - Brand New
Intel RS25FB044 Four-Port 6.0 Gbps Peripheral Component Interface Express Serial Attached SCSI/Serial Advanced Technology Attachment RAID Controller - Brand New
Intel® RAID Controller RS25FB044
Four internal and external port 6-Gb/s PCI Express* SAS/SATA RAID Controller for entry-level servers
- LSI SAS2308* IOC controller providing SAS 2.0 compliance including 6-Gb/s data transfer.
- One internal 8087 SAS/SATA connector for up to four internal ports.
- One external 8080 SAS/SATA connector for up to four external ports.
- x8 PCI Express* Generation 3 interface for fast communication with the server board.
- Heartbeat LED—blinks green indicating card activity ready.
Low-cost SAS-2 with mirroring, striping, and JBOD for highly scalable solutions
The Intel® RAID Controller RS25FB044 uses the embedded LSI 2308* ASIC CPU to perform RAID 0, 1, and 1E/10 operations, and an ultra-thin driver provides low RAID overhead, for high-host CPU offload with excellent read/write performance.
All Intel® RAID products are validated across multiple platforms with Intel® Server Boards, Intel® Server Chassis, and Intel® Server Systems. Customized training, as well as service and support, make Intel the one source for customers seeking data protection, increased productivity, and simplified IT.
- The Intel® RAID Controller RS25FB044 is ideal for servers that include both direct attached storage (DAS) and external JBOD (just a bunch of disks) storage.
- Internal and external connectivity - Four internal ports allow for a mirrored RAID array within a system. Four external ports allow for connecting to a JBOD or a SAS switch.
- High performance and scalability - PCI Express* Gen 3 architecture supports over 700,000 IOPs. Employ JBODs supporting up to 244 physical devices, or RAID 0, 1, 1E/10 with up to ten devices.
- Cost-effective data protection - Provides a low-cost RAID 0, 1, and 1E solution for entry-level server and workstation environments where high-performance and reliable data protection is required.
- SAS or SATA storage - Connect SAS or SATA devices within the array. Use SAS drives for speed, reliability, and scalability and use high-capacity SATA drives for budget-friendly storage.
|Description||6G Gen3 x8 RAID controller with 4i & 4e Ports, and entry-level HW RAID 0/1/1E/10E and JBOD mode.|
|Board Form Factor||Low-Profile MD2|
|Data Transfer Rate||6 Gb/s|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Nexenta, VMware|
|Compatible Battery Backup Options||None|
|RAID Level Supported||0, 1, 1E, 10, JBOD|
|Number of Ports Internal||4|
|Number of Ports External||4|
|Number of Devices Supported||256|
|PCIe Host Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x 8|
|IO Processor Model||LSI2308|
|Keying||PCIe x8 Connector|
Weight: 2 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty