INTEL Part #/MPN: RT3WB080
DiscTech Item #: INT-RT3WB080-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA, PCIe
Form Factor: Half-Height/Half-Length
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 256MB
Intel RT3WB080 256MB Eight Port 6Gbps PCIe SATA RAID Controller - Brand New
Intel RT3WB080 256MB Eight Port 6.0 Gbps PCI Express, Serial ATA RAID Controller - Brand New
Intel® RAID Controller RT3WB080 Cost-effective and high-performing RAID solution for mainstream SATA storage-based systems
- Embedded 256-MB 800 MHz cache (ECC DDR2 memory) to efficiently store data in transition
- Speaker to deliver audible alerts
- Two SFF8087 SAS/SATA connectors for up to eight internal ports
- x8 PCI Express Generation 2 interface for fast communication with the server board
- LSI SAS2108 RAID-on-Chip (ROC) controller for outstanding performance
- Two internal cables with SFF8087 connectors that expand to four individual SATA style connectors
Cost-effective high performance
The Intel® RAID Controller RT3WB080 is an intelligent RAID solution that uses ROC technology, delivering cost-effective, state-of-the-art performance and data protection for high-capacity SATA drive–based systems. The Intel RAID Controller RT3WB080 includes LSI’s SAS2108 6-Gb/s ROC silicon, a native PCI Express 2.0 architecture, and other powerful features such as RAID 6 and advanced RAID management. Compatible with SAS expanders with support for up to 16 physical devices.
- Scalable performance.
- Powerful performance and economy - Includes LSI SAS2108 ROC technology, x8 PCI Express Generation 2 host interface, and 256-MB of 800-MHz cache for excellent performance for budget sensitive mainstream SATA-based storage solutions.
- Exceptional data protection - Supports data redundancy using SATA hard disk drives through mirroring, parity, and double parity (RAID levels 1, 5, and 6) plus striping capability for spans (RAID levels 10, 50, and 60).
- Inside-the-box design flexibility - True MD2 form factor for low-profile height and half-length adapter slots. Eight internal 6-Gb/s ports allow connection to 6-Gb/s or 3-Gb/s high-performance SATA.
- Outstanding availability - Delivers proactive drive monitoring and automatic error correction. An optional battery backup maintains the integrity of data in transit to drives in the event of a power interruption.
- Optional premium feature support - Includes a connector for optional hardware-based keys that easily plug in to unlock advanced software algorithms designed to improve performance and enhance data protection.
This controller card is compatible with any server that includes PCI-E 2.0 x8 slots.
|Description||Entry-level 6G SATA RAID controller with 8 internal ports for SATA drives. Retail SKU includes cable.|
|Board Form Factor||Low Profile MD2|
|Data Transfer Rate||6 Gb/s|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Solaris, VMware|
|Compatible Battery Backup Options||AXXRSBBU7 or AXXRSBBU8|
|RAID Level Supported||1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60|
|Number of Ports Internal||8|
|Number of Ports External||0|
|Number of Devices Supported||32|
|Embedded Memory||256 MB|
|PCIe Host Interface||PCI Express 2.0 x8|
|IO Processor Model||LSI2108|
|Keying||PCIe x8 Connector|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 2 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty