LSI Logic Part #/MPN: 41392-01
DiscTech Item #: LSI-41392-01-RF-OE
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: up to 171
Average Seek Time: 3.4/3.9
On-Board Cache: 16MB
LSI Logic 41392-01 600GB 3.5 inches 6Gbps 15K RPM SED SAS HDD - Brand New
LSI Logic 41392-01 600GB 3.5" 6.0 Gbps 15,000 RPM Self-Encrypting Serial Attached SCSI Hard Disk Hard Drive - Brand New
This drive reduce storage costs per GB and increase capacity per watt. The drive has the industry’s highest reliability rating, reducing drive replacement costs. It dynamically optimizes drive power consumption at all levels of activity.
Key Features and Benefits
- Highest-performance 3.5-inch Tier 1 drive
- Highest-capacity Tier 1 drive (600 GB)
- Highest reliability rating in the industry
- Supports 6-Gb/s SAS 2.0 and 4-Gb/s FC
This Drive is the highest performing, highest capacity 3.5-inch mission critical hard drive with best-in-class reliability for Tier 1 storage environments. This industry-leading enterprise drive reduces storage costs per GB while increasing capacity per watt. Drive power consumption is dynamically optimized at all levels of activity.
- Third-generation perpendicular recording for maximum capacity
- Unprecedented performance with a 16 percent increase in sustained data rate over the last generation, up to 204 MB/sec.
- Industry’s highest 3.5-inch drive reliability at 1.6-million-hours MTBF.
- Technology providing up to 21 percent improvement over the last generation in watts/GB at idle.
- Advanced read/write technology delivers unrecoverable error rate of 1x10E16 and AFR of 0.55 percent
- Available in 4Gb/s FC or 6Gb/s SAS interfaces
- Provides TCG-compliant, Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security option (SAS models only) to eliminate the need to overwrite or physically destroy drives, enable safe return of drives for warranty or expired lease purposes and allow organizations to securely repurpose or sell hard drives.
This Drive is compatible with any Server that accepts 3.5in x 1.0in (LFF Hard Drive) SAS Drives
|Intel Model Number||41392-01|
|Form Factor (width)||3.5-inch|
|Form Factor (height)||1-inch|
|Formatted Capacity||600 Gbytes|
|Rotational Speed||15,000 RPM|
|External (I/O) Transfer Rate (max)||6.0Gbits/sec|
|Average Seek Time, Read||3.4 msec typical|
|Average Seek Time, Write||3.9 msec typical|
|Average Latency||2 msec|
|Default Buffer (cache) Size||16 Mbytes|
|Operating Temperature (max)||55° C|
|Operating Temperature (min)||5° C|
|Non-Operating Temperature (max)||70° C|
|Non-Operating Temperature (min)||1,600,000 hrs|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 2 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty