Seagate Part #/MPN: ST9160310AS
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST9160310AS-RF-OE
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx9mm Fits Most laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Average Seek Time: 11 / 13
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
Seagate Momentus 5400.5 ST9160310AS 160GB 5.4K 2.5-inch SATA Hard Drive - Refurbished OEM
These drives provide the following key features:
- 5,400-RPM spindle speed.
- 8-Mbyte buffer.
- Robust design and high shock tolerance enable mobility in rugged notebook operating environments.
- 1000 Gs of nonoperating shock make the drive ideal for notebook PCs and industrial applications.
- G-Force Protection™ available for added robustness in mobile environments
- Leverages Seagate laptop power management technology, delivering the lowest-power 5400-RPM laptop hard drive yet.
- Utilizes ramp load features that remove the head from the disk during idle periods, improving idle power consumption and adding to the durability of the drive.
- QuietStep™ technology enables ultra-quiet load/unload acoustics.
- Perpendicular recording technology
This drive is compatible with any laptop/computer that supports 2.5" SATA hard drives.
|Product Line||Seagate Momentus|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60|
|Nonoperating||–40 to 70|
|Shock Tolerance Operating||350 G @ 2 ms|
|Shock Tolerance Storage||1000 G @ 1 ms|
|Connector Type||7 pin Serial ATA|
|Interface (Storage)||Serial ATA-300|
|Transfer Rate (MB/s)|
|Average Latency (ms)||5.56|
|Form Factor||2.5 x .374|
|Hard Drive Type||Internal hard drive|
|Interface Type||Serial ATA-300|
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^14|
|Spindle Speed||5400 rpm|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty