Seagate Part #/MPN: ST1200MM0108
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST1200MM0108-BN-OE-DEP
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 215 to 108
Average Seek Time: 2.9
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Seagate ST1200MM0108 / 44VRV 1.2TB 2.5in 12Gbps 10K RPM Enterprise Plus SED FIPS 140-2 SAS HDD - Brand New OEM
Seagate ST1200MM0108 / 44VRV 1.2TB / 1200GB 2.5" 12.0 Gb/s 10,000 RPM Enterprise Plus SEelf-Encrypting Drive FIPS 140-2 Serial Attached SCSI / SAS Hard Disk Drive - Brand New OEM
Dell DP/N: 44VRV 044VRV
Enterprise Performance 10K HDD
The Perfect Match of High Capacity and the High Performance
- High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enable data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- Delivers 1.8TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Future-proof your storage solutions with advanced format interfaces of 512 Emulation and 4K Native.
- Seagate® TurboBoost™ accelerates I/O operations and optimizes response times to complete more transactions in less time—even during peak demand.
- Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
- Over 2× legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
- Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.
- Seagate Secure FIPS 140-2 model provides government-grade security for data-atrest and helps cut IT drive retirement costs.
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
This drive is compatible with laptops that accept 2.5" x 15mm SFF SATA drives.
|Standard Seagate Secure SED FIPS 140-2 Model||ST1200MM0108|
|Dell Model Number||44VRV|
|Capacity||1.2TB / 1200GB|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||10000 RPM|
|Average Latency (ms)||2.9|
|Sustained Transfer Rate (Outer to Inner Diameter, MB/s)||215 to 108|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|External Transfer Rate (MB/s)||1200|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 per 10e16|
|Annualized Failure Rate (AFR)||0.44%|
|TURBOBOOST ENHANCED CACHE FEATURE|
|I/O Acceleration and Response Time Optimization||-|
|NAND Flash Type||-|
|NAND Flash Size||-|
|Intelligent NAND Endurance Management||-|
|Typical Op (A) +5V/+12V||0.44/0.42|
|Typical Operation (W)||7.25|
|Average Power Idle (W)||4.26|
|Performance Efficiency Index (Idle W/GB)||0.0036|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5°C – 55°C|
|Temperature, Nonoperating (°C)||-40°C – 70°C|
|Shock, Operating: 11ms (Gs)||40|
|Shock, Nonoperating: 2ms (Gs)||400|
|Acoustics Idle (bels—sound power)||3.1|
|Vibration, Operating: <500Hz (Gs)||0.5|
|Vibration, Nonoperating: : <500Hz (Gs)||3|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 44VRV 044VRV
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty