Seagate Part #/MPN: ST2000NM0034
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST2000NM0034-BN-5Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: Up to 226
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Seagate ST2000NM0034 2000GB 3.5" 12.0Gbps 7200 RPM Enterprise 512e Serial Attached SCSI Hard Disk Drive - Brand New
Alt MPN: 1HT274-001
Capacity-Optimised Enterprise Hard Drive for Bulk-Data Applications
- Highest-capacity large form factor enterprise drive – 50% more capacity over generation with 2TB – for demanding data growth.
- Fastest high capacity HDD with best-in-class random and sequential read/write performance.
- Eighth-generation drive technology for reliable access to bulk storage of unstructured data.
- 12Gb/s SAS interface for easy integration into replicated and RAID storage systems.
- Enhanced error correction, super parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
- Industry-leading rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance.
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power and consumption and on-demand PowerChoice™ technology based on T10/T13 power management standards.
- Engineered for 24x7 workloads of 550TB/yr – 10x that of desktop drives.
- Robust performance with processors, ramp load technology, top-cover-attached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis.
- Hyperscale applications
- High-capacity RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays (SAN, NAS, DAS)
- Cloud data centres – replicated bulk data storage
- Enterprise backup and restore – D2D, virtual tape
- Centralised surveillance
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5" x 1.0" (LFF Hard Drive) SAS drives
|Self- Encrypting Drive||No|
|Protection Information (T10 DIF)||Yes|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||1.4M|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 Operation (AFR)||0.63%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 sector per 10|
|Power-On Hours per Year||8760 (24x7)|
|Sector Size (Bytes per Sector)||512, 520, 528|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7,200|
|Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)||12.0|
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||Up to 226|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|Rotation @ 1500 Hz (rad/s)||12.5|
|Idle Power, Average (W)||4.84|
|Typical Operating, Random Read (W)||8.93|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5 to 60|
|Vibration, NonoperatingL 10Hz to 500Hz (Grms)||4.9|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Read/Write) (Gs)||70/40|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 1ms and 2ms (Gs)||300|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 1HT274-001
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.