Seagate Part #/MPN: ST2000NM0034
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST2000NM0034-BN-5Y
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: Up to 226
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Seagate ST2000NM0034 2000GB 3.5" 12.0Gbps 7200 RPM Enterprise 512e Serial Attached SCSI Hard Disk Drive - Brand New
Alt MPN: 1HT274-001
Capacity-Optimised Enterprise Hard Drive for Bulk-Data Applications
- Highest-capacity large form factor enterprise drive – 50% more capacity over generation with 2TB – for demanding data growth.
- Fastest high capacity HDD with best-in-class random and sequential read/write performance.
- Eighth-generation drive technology for reliable access to bulk storage of unstructured data.
- 12Gb/s SAS interface for easy integration into replicated and RAID storage systems.
- Enhanced error correction, super parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
- Industry-leading rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance.
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power and consumption and on-demand PowerChoice™ technology based on T10/T13 power management standards.
- Engineered for 24x7 workloads of 550TB/yr – 10x that of desktop drives.
- Robust performance with processors, ramp load technology, top-cover-attached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis.
- Hyperscale applications
- High-capacity RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays (SAN, NAS, DAS)
- Cloud data centres – replicated bulk data storage
- Enterprise backup and restore – D2D, virtual tape
- Centralised surveillance
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5" x 1.0" (LFF Hard Drive) SAS drives
|Self- Encrypting Drive||No|
|Protection Information (T10 DIF)||Yes|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||1.4M|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 Operation (AFR)||0.63%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 sector per 10|
|Power-On Hours per Year||8760 (24x7)|
|Sector Size (Bytes per Sector)||512, 520, 528|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7,200|
|Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)||12.0|
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||Up to 226|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|Rotation @ 1500 Hz (rad/s)||12.5|
|Idle Power, Average (W)||4.84|
|Typical Operating, Random Read (W)||8.93|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5 to 60|
|Vibration, NonoperatingL 10Hz to 500Hz (Grms)||4.9|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Read/Write) (Gs)||70/40|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 1ms and 2ms (Gs)||300|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 1HT274-001
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.