Seagate Part #/MPN: ST2000NX0433
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST2000NX0433-RF-OE-DEL
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 136
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Compatible Systems: Dell 13th Gen. R730/T630, Dell 12th Gen. R720/T620, Dell 11th Gen. R710/T610, HP 9th Gen., HP 8th Gen.
Dell FVX7C / Seagate ST2000NX0433 2TB 2.5" SFF 12.0 Gbps 512e 7,200 RPM Enterprise Serial Attached SCSI Hard Disk Drive - Refurbished
Dell Part Number: FVX7C , 0FVX7C
Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDD
Design Small and Deliver BIG – 2.5-Inch Nearline Drive
- Up to 2TB capacity in 15mm z-height, 2.5-inch form factor for space-constrained data centers.
- Designed for high-density storage solutions requiring environmentally sound low power consumption and low weight for maximum storage efficiency.
- Choose 12Gb/s SAS for high data integrity, scalability and fast data access.
- Third-generation, enterprise-class reliability for 24x7 environmental robustness.
- Highest efficiency with over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation.
- Improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation maximizes system availability and performance.
- Lowest enterprise operating power and enhanced PowerChoice options for additional power savings during idle periods.
- Storage-hungry business applications
- Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS).
- Maximum-capacity entry-level servers and blade servers
- Rich media content storage
- Enterprise backup and restore – D2D, virtual tape
- Cloud computing
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5in x 15mm (SFF) SAS drives.
|Dell Part Number||FVX7C|
|Capacity||2 TB/2,000 GB|
|PowerChoice on demand power option||Yes|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1.4 million|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 operation (AFR)||0.63%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 sector per 10e15|
|Power-On Hours per Year||8760|
|Bytes per Sector||512, 520, 528|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Cache Buffer, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)||12.0, 6.0, 3.0|
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate (MB/s)||136|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|RV Tolerance (rad/s to 1800Hz)||16|
|Idle Power (W)||3.53|
|Typical Operating, Random Read (W)||6.02|
|PowerChoice Technology (Standby) (W)||1.52|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5 to 55|
|Vibration, Operating, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||0.5|
|Vibration, Nonoperating, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||3.0|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Gs)||25|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 2ms (Gs)||400|
|Acoustics, Typical Idle (bels)||2.8|
|Acoustics, Typical Seel (bels)||3.2|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: FVX7C 0FVX7C
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty