Seagate Part #/MPN: ST6000AS0012
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST6000AS0012-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 190
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Seagate Secure Archive v2 ST6000AS0012 6TB 6Gbps 5.9K RPM Enterprise SATA HDD - Brand New
Seagate Secure Archive v2 ST6000AS0012 6TB / 6000GB 6.0Gbps 5900 RPM Enterprise, Serial ATA Hard Disk Drive - Brand New
Archive v2 HDD
Supersized capacity, energy efficiency and lowest TCO
- Seagate brings over 30 years of trusted storage reliability to the growing need for online long-term storage.
- Industry’s best cost/GB/watt 8TB hard drive
- Engineered for 24×7 workloads of 180TB per year
- Drive down costs with up to 1.33TB-per-disk hard drive technology.
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
- Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology delivers dependable performance.
- Free Seagate DiskWizard™ software allows you to install 5TB, 6TB and 8TB hard drives in Windows without UEFI BIOS.
- Seagate Secure™ models provide hardware-based data security and deliver an Instant Secure Erase feature for safe, fast and easy drive retirement.
- Seagate Secure models meet the NIST 800-88 media sanitization specification and also support the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) standards.
- Cost-effective online archiving
- Object storage
- Big Data cold storage
- Cloud active archive
- Web-scale archiving
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5in x 1.0in (LFF) SATA drives.
|Seagate Secure Model Number||ST6000AS0012|
|Product Version||Archive HDD|
|Interface Options||SATA 6Gb/s NCQ|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|SATA Transfer Rates Supported (Gb/s)||6.0/3.0/1.5|
|Average Data Rate, Read/Write (MB/s)||150|
|Max Sustained Data Rate, OD Read (MB/s)||190|
|Sector (Media Format)||4096/512E|
|SMR Technology, Drive-Manager||Yes|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (5V)||+/-5%|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (12V)||+/-10%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10E14|
|Workload Rate Limit (TB/year)||180|
|Power-On Hours||8760 (24x7)|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours)||800k|
|Startup Power (A)||2.0|
|Operating Mode, Typical (W)||7.5|
|Idle Average (W)||5.0|
|Standby Mode (W)||<1.0|
|Sleep Mode (W)||<1.0|
Operating (ambient min °C)
|Operating (drive case °C)||60|
|Nonoperating (ambient °C)||-40 to 70|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.