Toshiba Part #/MPN: MG04ACA400A
DiscTech Item #: TOS-MG04ACA400A-BN-5Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 4Kn
Sustained Throughput: 185
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Toshiba MG04ACA Series MG04ACA400A 4TB 3.5-Inch LFF 6Gbps 7.2K RPM 4Kn Enterprise SATA Hard Drive - Brand New
Toshiba MG04ACA Series MG04ACA400A 4TB / 4000GB 3.5" LFF / Large Form Factor 6.0 Gb/s 7200 RPM 4Kn / 4K Native Enterprise SATA / Serial ATA HDD / Hard Drive - Brand New
Enterprise Capacity HDD MG04ACAxxxx Series
The MG04ACA Enterprise Capacity HDD models provide capacities up to 6 TB and 7,200 rpm performance, in a robust design engineered for nearline business-critical workloads.
The MG04ACA series utilizes industry-standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm height form factor and Advanced Format sector technologies for optimum capacity and data reliability. 512e models support Toshiba Persistent Write Cache technology which helps enhance performance with handling data in the event of a sudden loss of power. Equipped with SATA 6.0 Gbit/s interface, the Enterprise Capacity MG04ACA models help save rack space and reduce the footprint and operational burden of business critical servers and storage systems.
512e or 4Kn Advanced Format sector technology models are available. 4Kn models (MG04ACAxxxA) offer optimum performance and compatibility with the 4K applications and operating environments. 512e models (MG04ACAxxxE) provide support for legacy applications and operating environments that require 512 B sector lengths.
- Industry Standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm Height Form Factor
- Large-Capacity (6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 TB models)
- 7,200 rpm Performance
- SATA 6.0 Gbit/s Interface
- 550 Total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating
- 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format Sector Technology
- (512e Model and 6TB Model) Introducing Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology for Data-Loss Protection in Sudden Power-Loss Events
- Engineered for Mid-line / Nearline Business Critical Workloads
- Tier 2 Business-Critical Servers and Storage Systems
- Servers Supporting Application Workloads that Benefit from High Capacity per Spindle
- Capacity-Optimized Data Center Storage Systems
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5in x 1.0in (LFF) SATA drives.
|Interface||SATA-2.6 / 3.0|
|Interface Speed||6.0 Gbit/s , 3.0 Gbit/s , 1.5 Gbit/s|
|Formatted Capacity||4TB / 4000GB|
|Sector Size||4Kn / 4K Native|
|Buffer Size||128 MiB|
|Rotation Speed||7,200 RPM|
|Data Transfer Speed ( Sustained )||185 MiB/s|
|Power Consumption (Idle - B)||6.0 W Typ|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.