Western Digital Part #/MPN: WDS250G1B0B
DiscTech Item #: WDC-WDS250G1B0B-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SATA, SATA M.2 NGFF
Form Factor: M.2 x 80mm
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 540/500
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
SSD Type: TLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Consumer / Value
Western Digital WD Blue WDS250G1B0B 250GB M.2 2280 6Gbps TLC Consumber 0.4 DWPD Serial ATA / SATA SSD - Brand New
Western Digital WD Blue WDS250G1B0B 250GB M.2 2280 6.0 Gb/s Triple-Level Cell Consumer 0.4 Drive Writes Per Day Serial Attached Technology Attachment Solid State Disk Drive - Brand New
WD Blue SSD
PC SSD (Solid State Drive
With superior performance and leading-edge reliability, the WD Blue SSD offers digital storage that is optimized for multi-tasking and ready to keep up with your high performance computing needs. Available in both 2.5”/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors and with WD’s Functional Integrity Testing Lab (FIT Lab™) certification, the WD Blue SSD is compatible with a wide range of computers, so you can be sure you are making the right choice. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and a 3-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue SSD.
- Superior performance for high-end computing - For high-end computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software, WD Blue solid state drives have the speed you need for the performance you want. Tiered caching technology utilizing SLC (single-level cell) and TLC flash technology enables sequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 525MB/s, allowing for fast system boot up, quick application response, and rapid transfer speeds.
- Leading-edge reliability - With no moving parts, a solid state drive is designed to help protect against data loss if a drive is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure) and an endurance rating of up to 400 TBW (terabytes written), WD Blue SSDs can help protect data for years to come. WD Blue solid state drives also use several leading error correction technologies to help protect against data loss and provide lasting reliability
- Maximized multitasking - WD Blue solid state drives are optimized for multitasking and can easily run several resource-heavy applications simultaneously. Run a background virus scan while watching a 4K video and checking your email.
- Broad compatibility - Every WD Blue SSD goes through extensive compatibility and reliability testing to ensure it meets the highest standards of the WD brand. With a certification from the WD Functional Integrity Testing Labs (FIT Labs), every WD Blue SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers.
- Free WD SSD Dashboard - The downloadable WD SSD Dashboard provides a suite of tools so you’re always able to check on the health of your solid state drive. Available for free, this WD SSD Dashboard helps you track things like disk model, firmware version, S.M.A.R.T. attributes, or simply find out how much space you have left on your WD Blue SSD.
WD Blue SSDs are available in either a 2.5”/7mm cased or an M.2 2280 model to evolve with smaller and thinner computers. With form factors to accommodate most laptops, desktop PCs, and small form PCs, a WD Blue SSD is ready for the job.
The WD Advantage
WD puts our products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (FIT) prior to any product launch. This testing ensures our products consistently meet the highest quality and reliability standards of the WD brand.
WD also has a detailed Knowledge Base with more than 1,000 helpful articles as well as software and utilities. Our customer support lines have long operational hours to ensure you get the help you need when you need it. Our toll-free customer support lines are here to help or you can access our WD Support site for additional details.
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts M.2 x 80mm SATA drives.
|WD Blue PC SSD M.2 2280||WDS250G1B0B|
|SPECIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE|
|Interface||SATA III 6 Gb/s|
|Sequential Read up to (MB/s)||540|
|Sequential Write up to (MB/s)||500|
|Random Read up to (IOPS)||97K|
|Random Write up to (IOPS)||79K/td>|
|Avg. Active Power (mW)||70|
|Max Read Operating (mW)||2,350|
|Max Write Operating (mW)||3,400|
|MTTF||Up to 1.75M hours|
|Operating Temperatures||0°C to 70°C|
|Non-operating Temperatures||-55°C to 85°C|
|Operating Vibrations||5.0 gRMS, 10–2000 Hz|
|Non-operating Vibrations||4.9 gRMS, 7–800 Hz|
|Operating/Non-Operating Shock||1,500 G @ 0.5 msec half sine|
|Certifications||FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI|
|Dimensions||7.00mm x 69.85mm x 100.5mm|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.