LSI Logic Part #/MPN: SAS6160
DiscTech Item #: LSI-SAS6160-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI, SATA, SFF-8088
Electrical Interface: SAS-2 Serial Attached SCSI v2 - 6.0Gbps
U Height: 1U
LSI SAS6160 LSI00269 16-port 1U 24Gb/s SAS Connections - Brand New
The LSI™ SAS6160 switch significantly extends the capabilities of SAS in direct-attached storage (DAS) environments by allowing multiple servers to connect to one or more independent external storage systems. The 6Gb/s SAS switch provides a low-cost and easy-to-use storage networking option for rack-mount servers and storage installations in cloud computing, mega data center, small- to medium-size business, and virtual server environments.
By enabling storage resources to be shared across multiple hosts and managed through SAS zoning, the LSI SAS switch helps maximize storage utilization while eliminating islands of storage. It also simplifies storage management, backup, and upgrades. The SAS switch is designed from the ground up to deliver the connectivity required to support virtual server environments. It allows organizations to realize the benefits of virtual machine migration while maintaining the management simplicity of DAS.
- Provides a tiered storage solution with SAS and SATA drives
- Lowers acquisition cost without sacrificing expansion capabilities
- Connects multiple servers to multiple storage easily and efficiently
- Increases connectivity and reliability by using multiple switches in topology
- Share and pool storage – fewer, larger storage arrays
Alt P/N: LSI00269
- Simple, easy integration
- Industry-standard SAS infrastructure
- Enables direct-attached-storage (DAS) to be scaled as a low-cost storage network
- 16 SFF8088 Mini-SAS ports (4 SAS phys per port)
- 24Gb/s SAS connections, aggregate bandwidth of 384Gb/s
- 1/2 wide form factor
- SAS and SATA connectivity of up to 1,000 devices
- T10 zoning compliant
- Out-of-band management utility
- OS independent
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: LSI00269
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new & sealed in retail box packaging.