Seagate Part #/MPN: ST32000641AS
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST32000641AS-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 138
Average Seek Time: 8.5 / 9.5
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
Seagate Barracuda XT 2000GB / 2TB 7.2K 6.0 Gb/s SATA Hard Drive ST32000641AS - Brand New
The new Barracuda XT hard drive from Seagate offers customers a compelling new storage choice for high-capacity, high-performance computing solutions. Unlike other available 2-TB solutions that run at 5400- or 5900-RPM speeds, the new Barracuda XT drive is built on a full-speed, 7200-RPM, 4-disk platform. Further turbocharged with a huge 64-MB cache and the industry’s new, high-performance SATA 6Gb/s interface, the Barracuda XT drive is destined to set a new standard for high-speed desktop performance. High-definition content is driving the need for space and speed. Whether on the Internet, in a theater or erupting from a high-powered PC gaming rig, content is getting richer and proliferating around the world. The professionals who develop and produce this content and the consumers who enjoy it find themselves in need of more powerful computing systems to process and store this data. No longer do power users need to compromise when it comes to choosing capacity or speed; the Barracuda XT drive has it all! Discerning high-performance PC users, multimedia development professionals and power users in general will appreciate the capacity, performance and flexibility the Barracuda XTdrive offers.
- A massive 2-TB drive capacity provides plenty of room for downloading today’s space-hungry PC games or up to 45 hours of 1080i, HD-DVCPRO-encoded, high-definition video.
- The 7200-RPM performance platform complements high capacity, delivering a powerful combination of extreme storage and top-end desktop performance.
- A 64-MB cache optimizes burst performance and reduces data throughput bottlenecks.
- The SATA 6Gb/s NCQ interface enables the use of the industry’s newest and fastest hard drive controllers while providing backward compatibility to legacy SATA 1.5Gb/s or 3Gb/s systems.
- Configurable with Seagate® SeaTools™ software—Users can optimize the drive configuration and tune for capacity or performance for the ultimate in customer choice and control.
- Complies with RoHS directive
- Typically 70 percent or more of the materials used to build the drive can be recycled.
- Designed, built and delivered using best-in-class, environmentally friendly processes
- 2-TB capacity
Capacity: 2000GB / 2TB / 2 TB
This drive is compatible with any of our 3.5" hot-swap SATA drive trays.
|Height (max)||26.1 mm (1.028 inches)|
|Width (max)||101.6 mm (4.010 inches)|
|Length (max)||146.99 mm (5.787 inches)|
|Weight (typical)||700 grams (1.543 pounds)|
|Spindle Speed||7200 rpm|
|Average latency||4.16 msec|
|Random read seek time||8.5ms|
|Random write seek time||9.5ms|
|Annual Failure Rate||0.34%|
|Maximum start current, DC||2.8 amps|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new & sealed in retail box packaging.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.