Seagate Part #/MPN: ST2000DL001
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST2000DL001-BN-1Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 32MB
• Power consumption has been reduced by up to 44 percent over standard desktop drives to provide power savings over the life of the drive.
• Best-in-class acoustic performance means whisper-quiet operation.
• Cool, low-power drives can reduce more than electricity costs, reducing costs of fans and power supply units.
• Sustainable technology for a green world:
– 70 percent or more of the materials used to build the drive can be recycled.
– Complies with the RoHS directive and several non-regulatory restrictions
– Designed and built to the highest international environmental standards
– Brought to you by Seagate, a company that has earned recognition for implementation of green practices worldwide
• Personal Attached Storage—USB/FireWire/eSATA
• Small office and home data storage appliances
• Low-power PCs
|Height (max)||26.1 mm (1.028 inches)|
|Width (max)||101.6 mm (4.010 inches)|
|Length (max)||147.00 mm (5.78 inches)|
|Weight (typical)||0.66kg (1.44 lb)|
|Spindle Speed||5,900 rpm|
|Average latency||5.5 msec|
|Annual Failure Rate||0.32%|
|Maximum start current, DC||2.0 amps|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new & sealed in retail box packaging.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.