Seagate Part #/MPN: ST3120022A
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST3120022A-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: IDE ATA 3.5in
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 58
Average Seek Time: 8.5 / 9.5
Electrical Interface: EIDE Ultra ATA100 100MBps
On-Board Cache: 2MB
Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 120GB 7.2K IDE Ultra ATA/100 Hard Disk Drive ST3120022A - Brand New
- 7,200-RPM spindle speed
- 2-Mbyte buffer
- High instantaneous (burst) data transfer rates (up to 100 Mbytes per second) using Ultra DMA mode 5.
- Giant magnetoresistive (GMR) recording heads and EPRML technology, which provide the drives with increased areal density.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- Quiet operation.
- 350 Gs nonoperating shock.
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- The 3D Defense System™, which includes Drive Defense, Data Defense, and Diagnostic Defense, offers the industry’s most comprehensive protection for disc drives.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Support for Read Multiple and Write Multiple commands.
- Support for autodetection of master/slave drives that use cable select (CSEL).
Alt. PNs: 9W2002
Formatted Gbytes (512 bytes/sector)*
Bytes per sector
Default sectors per track
Default read/write heads
Recording density in BPI (bits/inch max)
Track density TPI (tracks/inch avg)
Areal density (Gbits/sq. inch avg)
Spindle speed (RPM)
Internal data transfer rate (Mbytes/sec max)
Sustained transfer rate OD (Mbytes/sec)
I/O data transfer rate (Mbytes/sec max)
ATA data-transfer modes supported
PIO modes 0–4Multiword DMA modes 0–2Ultra DMA modes 0–5
26.035 mm (1.028 inches)
101.85 mm (4.010 inches)
101.6 mm (4.000 inches)
Weight (max) grams
Average latency (msec)
Power-on to ready (typical)
Standby to ready (typical)
Track-to-track seek time (msec typical)
1.0 (read), 1.2 (write)
Average seek, read (msec typical)
Average seek, write (msec typical)
Nonrecoverable read errors
1 per 10^14 bits read
Seek power (typical) watts
Operating power (typical) watts
Idle mode (typical) watts
Standby mode (typical) watts
Voltage tolerance (including noise)
5V ± 5%
0° to 60°C (op.)
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 9W2002
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new & sealed in retail box packaging.