Seagate Part #/MPN: ST960813AS
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST960813AS-RF-OE-DEL
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx9mm Fits Most laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Average Seek Time: 11 / 13
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
Seagate Momentus 5400.3 ST960813AS 60GB 5.4K 2.5-inch SATA Hard Drive - Refurbished OEM
These drives provide the following key features:
- 5,400-RPM spindle speed.
- 8-Mbyte buffer.
- Robust design and high shock tolerance enable mobility in rugged notebook operating environments.
- 1000 Gs of nonoperating shock make the drive ideal for notebook PCs and industrial applications.
- G-Force Protection™ available for added robustness in mobile environments
- Leverages Seagate laptop power management technology, delivering the lowest-power 5400-RPM laptop hard drive yet.
- Utilizes ramp load features that remove the head from the disk during idle periods, improving idle power consumption and adding to the durability of the drive.
- QuietStep™ technology enables ultra-quiet load/unload acoustics.
- Perpendicular recording technology
This drive is compatible with any laptop/computer that supports 2.5" SATA hard drives.
|Product Line||Seagate Momentus|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60|
|Nonoperating||–40 to 70|
|Shock Tolerance Operating||350 G @ 2 ms|
|Shock Tolerance Storage||1000 G @ 1 ms|
|Connector Type||7 pin Serial ATA|
|Interface (Storage)||Serial ATA-300|
|Transfer Rate (MB/s)|
|Average Latency (ms)||5.56|
|Form Factor||2.5 x .374|
|Hard Drive Type||Internal hard drive|
|Interface Type||Serial ATA-300|
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^14|
|Spindle Speed||5400 rpm|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: YH412 0YH412
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been built, rebuilt or repaired at the original manufacturer's factory (Note we NEVER sell 3rd party repaired items, as we do not find them to be reliable enough). Often these products are extremely close to new in condition, except that they contain at least one recycled or repaired component. Failure rates are often lower on these devices since they have been far more thoroughly tested than new items. Watch a video about our refurbishing process