Buffalo Technology Part #/MPN: LS420D0802
DiscTech Item #: BUF-LS420D0802-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA, USB 2.0, Ethernet RJ45
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
On-Board Cache: 512MB
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
Buffalo LinkStation 420 LS420D0802 Desktop 2-bay 8TB Gigabit Ethernet NAS Server - Brand New
Buffalo LinkStation 420 LS420D0802 Desktop 2-bay 8TB (2 x 4TB) Gigabit Ethernet Network Attached Storage Personal Cloud Storage and Media Server - Brand New
LinkStation™ 420 series
Network Attached Storage
Faster, Easier, and More Intuitive
Buffalo Technology’s new LinkStation™ 420 series is the next generation two bay NAS: ready for your data storage tasks with easy setup, a new intuitive interface, and a free personal cloud for remote access from anywhere via web browsers or smart devices.
Buffalo’s new LinkStation™ has the latest new generation Dual Issue CPU for noticeably improved performance that delivers transfer speeds up to 100MB/s! The LinkStation™ 420 series can be configured in RAID 0 for performance or RAID 1 for redundant storage as part of a back-up solution.
New NAS users will appreciate consolidating their media files and data in one central location; and current NAS users will appreciate faster transfer speeds, expanded capacity, and more features. But even better, all users will appreciate Buffalo’s free personal cloud for remote access via smart devices or web browsers keeping all your data at your fingertips no matter where you are.
Not only will users be impressed with the speed of Buffalo’s new LinkStation™ 420, they will also appreciate our new intuitive interface. With quick and direct access to settings, and optimized content presentation, the LinkStation™ 420 smoothly guides users through easy set up and administration. From the default landing page users will find quick links and toggles to commonly used features which have better wizards, explanations, and graphics; and suddenly, NAS administration is no longer the chore it once was!
New NAS users will appreciate consolidating their media files and data in one central location; and current NAS users will appreciate faster transfer speeds, expanded capacity, and more features. All users will appreciate Buffalo’s free personal cloud for remote access via smart devices or web browsers keeping all your data at your fingertips no matter where you are.
Buffalo Technology’s LS420 series is available fully populated with 2, 4, 6, or 8TB capacity.
Features and Benefits
- Two bay NAS available fully populated with 2, 4, 6, or 8TB capacity
- Latest processor with new generation high-performance Dual Issue CPU
- Transfer speeds up to 100MB/s
- New intuitive User Interface with quick links and toggles to commonly used features and better wizards, explanations, and graphics
- Active Directory access control with group and user-level security
- Supports RAID 0/1
- Provides central location for growing media libraries
- Data accessible from anywhere with smart devices or web browser
- Share your printer among multiple users and devices
- Share your iTunes® media with multiple devices across your network
- Optimised for both PC and Mac®
- TimeMachine® ready for multi-client scheduled backups
- New easy-to-use setup interface – no router settings changes necessary
- Plug & play your external HDD to expand capacity – no reformatting required
- Remote control of Media contents from Android™ and iOS devices
- Remote control of BitTorrent ™ from Android™ devices
|LinkStation™ 420 series|
Network Attached Storage
|CPU||Marvell ARMADA 370, 1.2GHz ARMv7 Dual Issue|
|Performance||Read: 100+MB/s (Direct Gigabit Network Connection)|
|INTERNAL HARD DRIVES|
|Supported Capacities||1, 2, 3, 4TB|
|Number of Drives||2|
|Standard Compliance||IEEE802.3ab / IEEE802.3u / IEEE802.3 Standard|
|Number of Ports||1|
|Data Transfer Rates||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Standard Compliance||USB 2.0|
|Connector Type||USB type A|
|Number of Ports||1 x USB2.0|
|Data Transfer Rates||480Mbps|
|File Sharing||SMB/CIFS, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, AFP|
|Supported OS||Windows 8 (32/64bit), Windows® 7 (32/64bit), Windows® Vista™ (32/64bit), Windows® XP, Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2004/2005, Windows® Server 2008/2012 (32/64bit), Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
|Operating Environgent||5-35° C, 20-80% (non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption||Ave 26W / Max 48W (with no USB devices connected)|
|Power Supply||External, AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 6 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.