CISCO Part #/MPN: AIR-AP1832I-B-K9
DiscTech Item #: CIS-AIR-AP1832I-B-K9-BN-OE
- Special Order - Ships in 3-5 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 3-5 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: USB 2.0, Ethernet RJ45
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
On-Board Cache: 1GB
Cisco 1832I Aironet AIR-AP1832I-B-K9 Indoor PoE+ Wireless Access Point w/ Internal antenna - Brand New
Cisco 1832I Aironet AIR-AP1832I-B-K9 Indoor PoE+ Wireless Access Point with Internal antenna - Brand New
Cisco Aironet 1830 Series Access Points
Ideal for small and medium-sized networks, the Cisco® Aironet® 1830 Series delivers industry-leading wireless performance with support for the latest Wi-Fi standard, IEEE’s new 802.11ac Wave 2 specification, and meets the growing requirements of wireless networks by delivering a better user experience. The 1830 Series extends support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2 support.
Features and Benefits
With 802.11ac Wave 2, the 1830 Series provides a data rate of up to 867 Mbps on the 5-GHz radio, exceeding the data rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11n access points. It also enables a total aggregate dual-radio data rate of up to 1 Gbps, providing the necessary foundation for enterprise and service provider networks to stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations and needs of their wireless users.,/p>
Due to its convenience, wireless access is increasingly the preferred form of network connectivity for corporate users. Along with this shift, there is an expectation that wireless should not slow down users’ day-to-day work, but should enable a high-performance experience while allowing users to move freely. The 1830 Series delivers industry-leading performance for highly secure and reliable wireless connections and provides a robust mobility experience that includes:
- 802.11ac Wave 2 with 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams when operating in single-user or multiuser MIMO mode, offering 867-Mbps rates for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Multiuser MIMO (MU-MIMO) allows transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2 capable clients simultaneously to improve client experience. Prior to MU-MIMO, 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave 1 access points could transmit data to only one client at a time, typically referred to as single-user MIMO.
- Transmit beamforming technology improves downlink performance to mobile devices, including one- and two-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac, while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Flexible deployment mode through the Mobility Express Solution is ideal for small to medium-sized deployments that require multiple access points. Easy setup allows the 1830 Series to be deployed on networks without a physical controller.
All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
|Cisco Aironet 3702e Controller-based PoE+ Access Point|
|Device Type||Wireless Access Point|
|PROCESSOR / MEMORY / STORAGE|
|Flash Memory||256 MB|
|Data Transfer Rate||1 Gbps|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac (draft 5.0)|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Features||DFS support, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), 3T3R MIMO technology, 802.1x authentication, cyclic shift diversity (CSD), beamforming technology|
|Encryption Algorithm||AES, TLS, PEAP, TTLS, TKIP, WPA, WPA2|
|Authentication Method||MS-CHAP v.2, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), EAP-FAST|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11d, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11ac (draft 5.0)|
|Gain Level||5 dBi|
|EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY|
|Interfaces||1 x 1000Base-T (PoE+) - RJ-45, 1 x console - RJ-45, 1 x USB 2.0 - Type A|
|Compliant Standards||VCCI, ICES-003, EN 301.489.1, FCC Part 15.247, RSS-210, RSS-102, UL 2043, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15.107, FCC Part 15.109, ARIB STD-T66, ARIB STD-T71, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EMI, EN 300 328, FCC OET Bulletin 65c|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE+|
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption Operational||16 Watt|
|Min Operating Temperature||32 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature||104 °F|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 4 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty