CISCO Part #/MPN: AIR-CAP2702I-B-K9
DiscTech Item #: CIS-AIR-CAP2702I-B-K9-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: Ethernet RJ45
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
On-Board Cache: 512MB
Cisco 2702I Aironet AIR-CAP2702I-B-K9 Controller-Based Indoor PoE Wireless Access Point with Internal Antenna - Brand New
CISCO AIRONET 2700 SERIES ACCESS POINTS
The Cisco® Aironet® 2700 Series of Wi-Fi access points (APs) delivers industry-leading 802.11ac performance at a price point ideal for plugging capacity and coverage gaps in dense indoor environments. The Aironet 2700 Series extends 802.11ac speed and features to a new generation of smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops now shipping with the faster, 802.11ac Wi-Fi radios.
The Aironet 2700 series supports 802.11ac “Wave 1” In its first implementation, providing a theoretical connection rate of up to 1.3 Gbps. That’s roughly triple the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11n APs. The boost helps you stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations of today’s mobile worker, who usually uses multiple Wi-Fi devices instead of just one. As such, users are adding proportionally larger traffic loads to the wireless LAN, which has outpaced Ethernet as the default enterprise access network.
High Density Experience (HD Experience)
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 2700 Series APs run on a purpose-built, innovative chipset with a best-in-class RF architecture. This chipset provides a high-density experience for enterprise networks designed for mission-critical, high-performance applications. The 2700 is a component of a Cisco series of flagship, 802.11ac-enabled APs that delivers a robust mobility experience based on the following product features:
- 802.11ac with 3x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology supporting three spatial streams. This architecture offers a sustained 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing APs.
- Cross-AP Noise Reduction, a Cisco innovation that enables APs to intelligently collaborate in real time about RF conditions so that users connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
- Optimized AP Roaming to ensure that client devices associate with the AP in their coverage range that offers the fastest data rate available.
- Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac. At the same time, the technology improves battery life on mobile devices.
- Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80MHz channel support. CleanAir delivers proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence across 20-, 40-, and 80-MHz-wide channels to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- MIMO equalization capabilities, which optimize uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series sustains higher-speed connections farther from the AP than competing solutions. The result is up to three times greater availability of 1.3-Gbps rates in the Cisco environment for optimum mobile device performance and user experiences.
Cisco also offers the industry’s broadest selection of 802.11n and 802.11ac antennas, delivering optimal coverage to different deployment scenarios.
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, a foundation for operating both wired and wireless LANs in an integrated manner. The Unified Wireless Network can scale to as many as 18,000 APs with full Layer-3 mobility across locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network delivers highly secure access to mobility services and applications. It offers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) and investment protection by integrating smoothly with existing wired networks.
Dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz access points (Aps) with 802.11ac Wave 1 support on the integrated 5-GHz radio
Cisco Aironet 2702i Access Point
- Sleek design with internal antennas
- Ideal for office environments
- Classify over 20 different types of interference, including non-Wi-Fi interference, within 5 to 30 seconds
- Automatic remedial action and less manual intervention
- UL 2043 plenum-rated for above-ceiling installation or for suspending from drop ceilings.
Troubleshooting Forensics for Faster Interference Resolution and Proactive Action
- Historic interference information for back-in-time analysis and faster problem solving
- 24 x 7 monitoring with remote access for reduced travel and speedier resolution
- Air quality index in Cisco CleanAir technology provides a snapshot of network performance and the impact of interference
Robust Security and Policy Enforcement
- Industry’s first AP with non-Wi-Fi detection for off-channel rogues
- Supports rogue AP detection and detection of denial-of-service attacks
- Management frame protection detects malicious users and alerts network administrators
- Enables policies to prohibit devices that interfere with the Wi-Fi network or jeopardize network security
- Controller-based deployment and standalone deployment
Wireless access for medium to large enterprise networks
This access point supports 802.11ac Wave 1. But if you're looking to expand your wireless network or deploy a new one, consider our next-generation Cisco Aironet 2800 Series. It supports the latest Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ac Wave 2, for speeds up to 2.34 Gbps. That's up from 1.3 Gbps in Wave 1. Provide better customer service and employee experiences with faster wireless connections.
Features and Benefits
- Better wireless performance: Cisco High Density Experience (HDX) offers exceptional performance in dense bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environments. The fourth receiving antenna also provides better performance than competing 802.11ac solutions.
- Integrated radio: Integrated 802.11ac radio supports 3x4 MIMO with three spatial streams.
- 802.11ac beamforming: The wireless access point offers true beamforming for clients that support three spatial streams.
- Choice of two versions: The 2700i has a sleek design with internal antennas and is designed for office environments. The 2700e model is available for challenging indoor environments and requires external dual-band antennas.
|Cisco Aironet 2700 Series Access Points|
|Product Description||Cisco Aironet 2700i Access Point: Indoor environments, with internal antennas, Universal Regulatory Domain (UX)|
Dual-band, controller-based 802.11a/g/n/ac
|Software||Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software Release 7.6MR2 or later|
|Supported wireless LAN controllers|
|802.11n version 2.0 (and related) capabilities|
|802.11ac Wave 1 capabilities|
|Data rates supported|
|Frequency band and 20-MHz operating channels||A (A regulatory domain):|
|Maximum number of nonoverlapping channels||2.4 GHz|
|Receive Sensitivity||802.11b [CCK])|
|Maximum Transmit Power||2.4 GHz|
|Available transmit power settings||2.4 GHz|
|Indicators||Status LED indicates boot loader status, association status, operating status, boot loader warnings, boot loader errors|
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||Access point (without mounting bracket): 8.69 x 8.69 x 1.99 in. (22.1 x 22.1 x 5.1 cm)|
|Weight||2.2 lb (1.0 kg)|
|Input power requirements|
|Power draw||15 W|
Note: If 802.3af PoE is the source of power, the access point will dynamically shift from 3x4 to 3x3 and come up under PoE.
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 4 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty