CISCO Part #/MPN: AIR-CAP3602E-B-K9
DiscTech Item #: CIS-AIR-CAP3602E-B-K9-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: Ethernet RJ45
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
On-Board Cache: 256MB
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
Cisco 3602E Aironet AIR-CAP3602E-B-K9 Controller-Based Indoor PoE+ Wireless Access Point w/ External Antennas - Brand New
Cisco 3602E Aironet AIR-CAP3602E-B-K9 Controller-Based Indoor PoE+ Wireless Access Point with External Antennas - Brand New
CISCO AIRONET 3600e SERIES ACCESS POINTS
- Rugged metal housing and extended operating temperature
- Ideal for factories, warehouses, and other indoor industrial environments
- Versatile RF coverage with external antennas
- UL 2043 plenum-rated for above ceiling installation options or suspended from drop ceilings
- Classify over 20 different types of interference, including non-Wi-Fi interference within 5 to 30 seconds
- Automatic remedial action and less manual intervention
Investment Protection with Modular Architecture Design
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 1 Module
- Cisco Hyperlocation Module with Advanced Security
- Cisco Aironet Wireless Security Module
- Cisco Universal Small Cell 8718
- Cisco Universal Small Cell 8818
- Cisco Universal Small Cell 5310
Troubleshooting Forensics for Faster Interference Resolution and Proactive Action
- Historic interference information for back-in-time analysis and faster problem solving
- 24/7 monitoring with remote access reduces travel and speeds resolution
- Cisco Spectrum Expert Connect provides real-time, raw spectrum data to help with difficult-to-diagnose interference problems
Robust Security and Policy Enforcement
- Industry’s first access point with non-WiFi detection for off-channel rogues
- Supports rogue access point detection and detection of denial-of-service attacks
- Management frame protection detects malicious users and alerts network administrators
- Set policies to prohibit devices that interfere with the Wi-Fi network security
- Controller-based deployment only
Delivering up to three times more coverage versus competition for tablets, smartphones, and high- performance laptops, the industry’s only 4x4 MIMO, three-spatial-stream access point delivers mission- critical reliability. Current solutions struggle to scale to meet demands on the wireless networks from the influx of diverse mobile devices and mobile applications. The Cisco Aironet®3600 Series sustains reliable connections at higher speeds further from the access point than competing solutions, resulting in up to three times more availability of 450 Mbps rates, and optimizing the performance of more mobile devices. Cisco Aironet 3600 Series is an innovative, modular platform that offers unparalleled investment protection with future module expansion to support incoming 802.11ac clients with 1.3 Gbps rates, or offer comprehensive security and spectrum monitoring and control.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 3600 Series is a flagship access point, delivering industry-leading performance for secure and reliable wireless connections.
Enterprise-class silicon and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience which includes:
- 802.11n with 4x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, which sustains 450-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11n while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco CleanAir™ technology, which provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- Modular architecture design, enabling flexible add-on options in the form of a Wireless Security Module, an IEEE 802.11ac Module, Hyperlocation Module with Advanced Security, or the Cisco Universal Small Cell 8718, 8818 or 5310 Module that are tightly integrated with the Cisco Aironet 3600 Series Access Point platform, and is completely field-upgradable.
- MIMO equalization optimized uplink performance and reliability by minimizing the impact of signal fade.
All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
Cisco also offers the industry’s broadest selection of 802.11n antennas delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios.
The Cisco Aironet 3600 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale to up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network is the industry’s most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture, delivering secure access to mobility services and applications and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing wired network.
Industry’s Fastest, Most Intelligent Access Point
Get up to 30% faster performance for your tablets, smartphones, and high-performance laptops with the industry's first 4x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO), 3-spatial-stream access point. The Cisco Aironet 3600 Series introduces Cisco ClientLink 2.0 to boost performance and range for all 802.11n and 802.11a/g devices, including 1, 2 and 3 spatial stream clients. The 3600 Series builds on Cisco's heritage of proactive interference protection with Cisco CleanAir technology.
Features and Capabilities
- 802.11n with 4x4 MIMO technology with three spatial streams, which sustains 450 Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points
- Modular design supports Wireless Security, 802.11ac or Cisco 3G Small Cell modules
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve performance and capacity on mixed-client networks, helping ensure that all 802.11n and 802.11a/g devices operate at the best possible data rates
- Cisco CleanAir technology, providing proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to RF interference
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including 10-day advance hardware replacement
**Cisco Aironet 3600 Series includes Cisco ClientLink 2.0 to boost performance and range for clients and includes Cisco CleanAir spectrum intelligence for a self-healing, self-optimizing network**
|Cisco Aironet 3600 Series Access Point|
|Product Description||The Cisco Aironet 3600e Access Point: Indoor, challenging environments, with external antennas|
Dual-band controller-based 802.11a/g/n
|Software||Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software Release with AireOS Wireless Controllers:|
|Supported Wireless LAN Controllers||AireOS Wireless Controllers|
|Module Options||Cisco Aironet IEEE 802.11ac Wave 1 Module|
|802.11n Version 2.0 (and Related) Capabilities|
|Data Rates Supported|
|Frequency band and 20-MHz operating channels||A (A regulatory domain):|
|Maximum Number of Nonoverlapping Channels||2.4 GHz|
|Receive Sensitivity||802.11b (CCK)|
|Maximum Transmit Power||2.4 GHz|
|Available Transmit Power Settings||2.4 GHz|
|External Antenna (Sold Separately)|
|Indicators||Status LED indicates boot loader status, association status, operating status, boot loader warnings, boot loader errors|
|Dimensions(W x L x H)||Access point (without mounting bracket): 8.7 x 8.7 x 2.11 in. (22.1 x 22.1 x 5.4 cm)|
|Weight||2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)|
|Input Power Requirements|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 3 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty