CISCO Part #/MPN: AIR-OEAP1810-B-K9
DiscTech Item #: CIS-AIR-OEAP1810-B-K9-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: Ethernet RJ45
Electrical Interface: Ethernet - 10Mbps
On-Board Cache: 512MB
Cisco 1810 Aironet AIR-OEAP1810-B-K9 OfficeExtend PoE+ Wireless Access Points - Brand New
Cisco 1810 Aironet AIR-OEAP1810-B-K9 OfficeExtend PoE+ Wireless Access Points Wave 2 - Brand New
Cisco Aironet OEAP1810 Series Access Point
The Cisco Aironet OEAP1810 series OfficeExtend access point is an 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave 2) access point, with internal antennas. You can vertically mount the access point on a desk mount using desk cradle kit. The AP supports 2.4 GHz 2x2 802.11b/g/n MU-MIMO and 5 GHz 2x2 802.11 a/n/ac (Wave 2) MU-MIMO applications simultaneously.
The OEAP1810 access point offers a highly secure enterprise wireless and wired connection to the home, micro-branch or other types of remote sites. This access point extends the corporate network to teleworkers, to mobile workers, or to micro-sites.
The access point connects to the home or site broadband Internet access and establishes a highly secure tunnel to the corporate network. This tunnel allows remote employees access to data, voice, video, and cloud services for a mobility experience consistent with that at the corporate office. The Cisco Aironet OEAP 1810 Series Access Points support secure corporate data access and personal connectivity for teleworker's home devices with segmented home traffic.
Access Point Features
The features of the OEAP1810 series access points are:
- Supported mode(s) of operation:
- Radio features are:
- Dual-radio, dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 2
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz concurrent radios
- 2 GHz and 5 GHz radios with 2TX x 2RX and 2 spatial streams SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO.
- 802.11ac based Transmit Beamforming
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Radio Resource Management (RRM)
- Rogue Detection
- Integrated Bluetooth LE 4.1 radio for location and asset tracking.
- Real-time Service Extender which extends real-time services such as voice, wireless, video, and data to remote locations.
- Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) connection between the access point and the controller.
- The AP supports the following hardware external interfaces:
- The Aironet OEAP1810 Series comes with three local GigE Ethernet Ports, one uplink GigE port, and one passive pass-through RJ45 port.
- One 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE uplink port.
- RS-232 management console interface through RJ-45
- Three 10/100/1000BASE-T ports (local Ethernet ports), one of which also serves as a PoE-Out port.
- DC power connector
- One passive pass-through RJ-45 port (back to bottom).
- Mode button. For information on how to use the Mode button, see “Using the Mode Button” section.
- One multi-color LED status indicator. See the “Checking the Access Point Status LED” section for information on the colors of the LED status indicator.
- Three local Gigabit Ethernet ports available to securely connect wired devices to the network.
- Two integrated 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band antennas located on the sides of the access point under the top housing. Peak antenna gain is approximately 2 dBi and 4 dBi in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands respectively.
The PoE-Out port provides 802.3af power when the AP is powered by Cisco local power supply (AIR-PWR-D=), ~6.5W power when the AP is powered by 802.3at power, and no power output when the AP is powered by 802.3af power.
A full listing of the access point's features and specification are provided in the Cisco Aironet OEAP1810 Series Access Point Data Sheet, at the following URL: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/aironet-1810-series-officeextend-access-points/datasheet-c78-736868.html
|Cisco Aironet 1810 Series OfficeExtend Access Points|
|Authentication and security|
|Supported Wireless LAN Controllers||AireOS Wireless Controllers|
|Software||Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software with AireOS Wireless Controllers Release 8.2 MR1 or later|
|Maximum clients||Maximum number of associated wireless clients: 200 per Wi-Fi radio, in total 400 clients per access point|
|Data Rates Supported|
|Maximum number of nonoverlapping channels||A (A regulatory domain):|
|Receive sensitivity (combined sensitivity)||802.11b|
|Maximum Transmit Power||2.4 GHz|
|Available Transmit Power Settings||2.4 GHz|
|Dimensions(W x L x H)||Access point (without mounting bracket): 6.5 x 4.5 x 1.6 in. (165 x 114 x 41 mm)|
|Weight||Access point without mounting bracket or any other accessories: 1.2 lb (560 g)|
|Input Power Requirements|
|Power draw||Maximum values: 12.95W (15.4W with 100m of cable) with no PoE out, 20.7W (22W with 100m of cable) with 6.49W PoE out and 27.65W with 12.95W PoE out|
|Physical security||Kensington security slot|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 2 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty