CISCO Part #/MPN: CISCO1921-SEC-K9
DiscTech Item #: CIS-CISCO1921-SEC-K9-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: USB 2.0, Ethernet RJ45
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
On-Board Cache: 512MB
U Height: 1U
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
Cisco CISCO1921-SEC/K9 1921 / 1900 ISR - 2 GE, 2 EHWIC slots, 512MB DRAM, 256MB Flash, SEC Feature License - Brand New
Cisco CISCO1921-SEC/K9 1921 / 1900 Integrated Service Router - 2 Gigabit Ethernet, 2Enhanced High-speed WAN Interface Card slots, 512MB DRAM, 256MB Flash, Security Feature License - Brand New
The Cisco 1921 builds on the best-in-class offering of the Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Routers. All Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers offer embedded hardware encryption acceleration, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, and advanced security services. In addition, the platforms support the industry's widest range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as Serial, T1/E1, xDSL, Gigabit Ethernet, and third-generation (3G) wireless
Key Features and Benefits
- The Cisco 1921 offers increased levels of services integration with data, security, wireless, and mobility services, enabling greater efficiencies and cost savings
Services on Demand
- A single Cisco IOS Software Universal image is installed on each ISR G2. The Universal image contains all of the Cisco IOS Software technology sets that can be activated with a software license, allowing your business to quickly deploy advanced features without downloading a new Cisco IOS Software image. Additionally, larger default memory is included to support the new capabilities.
High Performance with Integrated Services
- The Cisco 1900 Series enables deployment in high-speed WAN environments with concurrent services enables up to 15 Mbps
- Designed to address customer business requirements, the Cisco 1921 with the modular architecture offers a performance range of modular interfaces and services as your network needs grow.
- Modular interfaces offer increased bandwidth, a diversity of connection options, and network resiliency.
The Cisco 1921 architecture provides energy-savings features that include the following:
- The Cisco 1900 Series offers intelligent power management and allows you to control power to the modules based on the time of day. Cisco EnergyWise technology will be supported in the future.
- Services integration and modularity on a single platform performing multiple functions optimizes raw-materials consumption and energy usage.
- Platform flexibility and ongoing development of both hardware and software capabilities lead to a longer product lifecycle, lowering all aspects of the TCO, including materials and energy use.
- High-efficiency power supplies are provided with each platform.
- DC Power option available (CISCO1921DC/K9
The Cisco 1921 maximizes investment protection:
- Reuse of a broad array of existing modules supported on the original ISRs provides a lower TCO.
- A rich set of Cisco IOS Software features is carried forward from the original ISRs and delivered in the Universal image.
- This router gives you the flexibility to grow as your business needs evolve
|Cisco 1921 Integrated Service Routers Security Bundle|
|Services and Slot Density|
|Embedded Hadware-based cryptoghraphy acceleration (IPsec + SSL)||Yes|
|RJ-45 onboad LAN/WAN 10/100/1000 ports||2|
|Doublewide EHWIC slots (use of a double EHWIC slot will consume 2 EHWIC slots)||1|
|Cisco Integrated Servikces Module (ISM) slots||0|
|Memopry (DDR2 DRAM: Default/maximum||512 MB/512 MB|
|USB flash memory (internal: Default/maximum||256 MB/256 MB|
|External USB flash-memory slots (Type A)||1|
|USB console (mini-Type B)(up to 115.2 kbps)||No|
|Serial console (up to 115.2 kbps)||1|
|Serial auxiliary port (up to 115.2 kbps)||1|
|Integrated power supply||AC and DC power-supply models|
|Power-supply options||Poe (external) - on AC models only|
|Software / System Requirements||Cisco IOS Security|
|AC input voltage||100-240V|
|AC input frequency||47-63 Hz|
|AC input current range AC power suppy (maximum) (amps)||1.5 - 0.6|
|AC input surge current||<50A|
|Typical power (no module||215W|
|Maximum power capacity with AC power supple||60W|
|Maximum power capacity with PoE power supply (platform only)||70W|
|Maximum PoE device power capacity with PoE power supply||80W|
|DC power input||32-60 VDC|
|DC input wire sized||AG 14 (2.0 mm2|
|Safety ground-wire size||AWG 14 (2.0 mm2), minimum|
|Wire terminal (lug)||Amp/Tyco No. 32957|
|overcurrent portection||20A maximum|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.75 x 13.5 x 11.5 in|
(4.45 x 34.29 x 29.21 cm)
|Rack height||1 rack unit (1RU)|
|Rack-mount 19 in. (48.3 cm) EIA||Optional|
|Wall-mount (refer to installation guide for approved orientation)||Yes|
|Weight: With AC power supply (no modules)||6.75 lbs|
|Weight: With PoE poewr supply (no modules)||7.5 lb|
|Airflw||Back to sides|
|Temperature: 5906 ft (1800m) maximum altitude||32-104°F|
|Temperature: 9843 ft (3000m) maximum altitude||32-77°F|
|Humidity||10 to 85% relative humidity (RH)|
|Acoustic: Sound pressure (typical/maximum)||32.99/58.33 dBA|
|Acoustic: Sound power (typical/maximum)||41.99/67.22 dBA/td>|
|Transportation and Storage Conditions|
|Temperatire||-40 to 158°F|
(-40 to 70°C)
|Humidity||5 to 95% RH|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: CISCO1921-SEC/K9
Weight: 12.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty