CISCO Part #/MPN: CP-8800-A-KEM
DiscTech Item #: CIS-CP-8800-A-KEM-NP-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: Ethernet RJ45
Cisco CP-8800-A-KEM IP Phone Key Expansion Module for 8851 / 8861 - New Open Box
**New condition, not in original manufacturer retail packaging.Advanced Communications for Your Business
The optional Cisco IP Phone 8851/8861 Key Expansion Module is designed for receptionists, administrative staff, managers, and executives. This accessory enhances your productivity, giving you single-button access to the people and calling features your staff need most.
Features and Capabilities:
Friendly, efficient, personal call handling. Get fast access to available staff. Increase the personal touch for inbound callers. The 8851/8861 Key Expansion Module gives you access to more line and feature keys than come standard with the 8851 and 8861 IP Phones.
With the module, you can customize additional line or feature keys for telephony features you use frequently. For example, speed dials give you one-button access to the colleagues and staff you collaborate with most often.
The module also supports shared-line appearances between administrative staff, knowledge workers, and managers. These appearances enable a more personal touch, increasing responsiveness in support of inbound callers.
The module supports both Session Line Mode (SLM) and Enhanced Line Mode (ELM) user experiences. ELM support makes 8800 Series IP Phones a good fit for staff who currently have Cisco IP Phone 7900 Series and would like to take advantage of 8800 benefits.
- Program 14 physical keys per module, 28 keys with “second page” in software
- Keys present up to 14 characters when active, enhancing user accuracy in call handling
- Two graphical, backlit, high-resolution color displays makes viewing easy
- Get status of available staff with Busy Lamp Field (BLF) support
- View both voice message and missed call counts on the display
- SLM and ELM support help minimize retraining when upgrading to the 8800 Series
- One-, two-, and three-module configurations expand scalability and extend IP phone investment
- Power options include Power over Ethernet (POE) and a local power cube
- The Power Save Plus option reduces power consumption in off-hours
Compatibility: Cisco 8800 Series IP Phones.
- CP 8851
- CP 8861
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 2 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
New Open Box
The product is new, either in resealed factory packaging or replacement packaging. (Typically on hard drives this means that the drives have been re-bagged).The item may be a customer returned item.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty