Dell Part #/MPN: 341-5942
DiscTech Item #: DEL-341-5942-NP-OE
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI, SATA, PCIe
On-Board Cache: 256MB
Dell 341-5942 TW399 H726F DX481 PERC 6i 6/i Integrated Dual Channel SAS / Serial Attached SCSI RAID Controller, BBU, 256MB Cache PCI Express - New Pull OEM
Includes Dell battery NU209/0NU209
Dell 341-5942 TW399 H726F PERC 6i 6/i Integrated Dual Channel SAS / Serial Attached SCSI RAID Controller, BBU, 256MB Cache PCI Express - New Pull OEM
Each PERC 6 controller offers a 256 MB double data rate 2 (DDR2) cache memory, with the PERC 6/E supporting upgrades to 512 MB to allow quick access to additional data and help increase performance. PERC 6 controllers also include a battery backup unit to protect data in the controller cache during a system power and/or controller failure. PERC 6 controllers support RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60.
- 3 Gb/s (Gigabit per second) half-duplex max speed for each port. 6 Gb/s full-duplex max speed.
- Two external x4 (“by four”) SAS connectors, each containing 4 ports for a total bandwidth per connector of 12 Gb/s.
- x8 PCI-Express host interface for a total bandwidth of 4 GB/s.
- 256MB of Error Correcting Code (ECC), transportable, battery-backed, cache for base model with an option for a card that has 512MB.
- LSI 1078 SAS/SATA RAID-on-Chip device
The product has been mounted in a brand new system (e.g. server), then removed from the system, before entering service. These products may have some hours of usage due to system build time / burn-in / testing etc. New Pulls are guaranteed to have at least 95% (often 99%) of their service life remaining , they may show signs of being physically mounted and dismounted. All handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty