Dell Part #/MPN: 345-BBYU
DiscTech Item #: DEL-345-BBYU-BN-OE
- In StockStock Levels
We don’t track exact quantities on this item, but it is usually in stock (95% of the time).
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Read Intensive
Compatible Systems: Dell 15th Gen. R650 / R750, Dell 14th Gen. R640/R740
Dell 345-BBYU / 10K85 960GB 2.5" SFF 12Gbps HS 512e Read Intensive SAS Solid State Drive Kit DXD9H - Brand New
This kit contains one 2.5" SFF 960GB 12Gbps SAS Solid State Drive and one Dell DXD9H tray.
Dell 345-BBYU / 10K85 960GB 2.5" SFF 12Gbps HS 512e Read Intensive SAS Solid State Drive Kit DXD9H - Brand New 1-DWPD / Drive Writes Per Day SAS / Serial Attached SCSI Solid State Drive / SSD Kit DXD9H - Brand New
- Offers up to 960 GB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell System with 960 GB Solid State Hard Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 960 GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This hard drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12 Gbps.
Manufacturer Part# :10K85 / 010K85
Dell Part# : 345-BBYU
This kit contains one 2.5" SFF 960GB 12Gbps MLC SAS Solid State Drive and one Dell DXD9H tray.
This product is compatible with the following systems: PowerEdge Gen14 and Gen15 Systems including, C6420, R640, R740, R740XD, R940
This product is compatible with the following 14th 15th 16th Generation systems:
|PowerEdge R440||PowerEdge R640||PowerEdge R6415||PowerEdge R6515|
|PowerEdge R6525||PowerEdge R660XS||PowerEdge R6615||PowerEdge R6625|
|PowerEdge R740||PowerEdge R740XD||PowerEdge R7415||PowerEdge R7515|
|PowerEdge R7425||PowerEdge R7525||PowerEdge R760||PowerEdge R760XA|
|PowerEdge R7615||PowerEdge R7525||PowerEdge R840||PowerEdge R940|
|PowerEdge C940XA||PowerEdge R960||PowerEdge T560||PowerEdge XE9680|
|Dell Solid State Drive|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - hot-swap|
|Interface||SAS 12 Gbps|
|Features||Advanced format 512e|
1752 SSD TBW
|Data Transfer Rate||1.2 GBps (external)|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: FVFDK 0FVFDK
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty