Dell Part #/MPN: 345-BCDN
DiscTech Item #: DEL-345-BCDN-BN-OE
- Special Order - Call for Lead TimeSpecial Order - Call for Lead Time
This item has a variable lead time for fulfilment. Please call us to discuss. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
SSD Type: TLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Read Intensive
Compatible Systems: Dell 14th Gen. R640/R740
Dell 345-BCDN / 2CRJK 7.68TB 2.5" SFF 12Gbps 512e Value SAS RI SSD SED Hot Plug Kit DXD9H - Brand New
This kit contains one Small Form Factor 2.5 inch 7.68TB / 7680GB 12Gbps SAS / Serial Attached SCSI Solid State Drive and one Dell Gen14 DXD9H Tray.
Dell 345-BCDN / 2CRJK 7.68TB 2.5" SFF 12Gbps 512e Value SAS Read Intensive Solid State Drive SED Hot Plug Kit DXD9H - Brand New
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 7.68 TB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 7.68 TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12 Gbps .
- Offers up to 7.68 TB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Dell Part: 345-BCDN
This kit contains one Small Form Factor 2.5 inch 7.68TB / 7680GB 12Gbps SAS / Serial Attached SCSI Solid State Drive and one Dell Gen 14 DXD9H Tray.
This kit is compatible with Dell PowerEdge Gen 14 / Gen 15 C6420 C6525 R440 R640 R6515 R6525 R740XD R7515 R940 C6420 C6525 R440 R640 R6515 R6525 R740 R740XD R7515 R940 Servers.
Dell Value SAS SSDs are exceptional value and performance for servers vs. SATA SSDs.
Single Port SAS for Dell servers only. Drives are only compatible with a single controller, not for use in Powervault SANs. The data transfer size is limited to the traditional 512 bytes.
This Dell Certified vSAS SSD is fully compatible with Dell PowerEdge Gen 14 Servers that support SATA or SAS 2.5" hard drives including:
|PowerEdge C6420||PowerEdge C6525||PowerEdge R440|
|PowerEdge R640||PowerEdge R6515||PowerEdge R6525||PowerEdge R740|
|PowerEdge r740XD||PowerEdge R7515||PowerEdge R940|
This kit includes:
- 1x 2.5" SFF 7.68TB / 7680GB Value SAS Hard Drive
- 1x Dell DXD9H tray
- 4x mounting screws
|Dell Solid State vSAS Drive|
|Device Type||Solid State Drive|
|Capacity||7.68TB / 7680GB|
|Drive Transfer Rate||1.2 GBps (external)|
|SAS Port||Single Port for Single Controller|
|T10 DIF Support||No|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 2CRJK
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty