Dell Part #/MPN: 400-ALHB
DiscTech Item #: DEL-400-ALHB-BN-OE
- In StockStock Levels
We don’t track exact quantities on this item, but it is usually in stock (95% of the time).
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Read Intensive
Compatible Systems: Dell 13th Gen. R730/T630
Dell 400-ALHB / HC7P2 1.92TB 2.5in SFF 6Gbps MLC HS Enterprise Read Intensive SATA SSD Kit 8FKXC PM863 - Brand New
This kit includes one 2.5in 1.92TB / 1920GB 6Gbps MLC SATA Solid-State Drive and one Dell 8FKXC tray. This kit is compatible with Dell Poweredge 13th Generation Gen 13 T330, T430, T530, T630, R330, R430, R530, R630, R730, R730XD, R930; PowerVault MD1200, MD1400, MD3400 and Precision: R7910.
Dell 400-ALHB / HC7P2 1.92TB / 1920GB 2.5" Small Form Factor 6.0 Gb/s Multi-Level Cell Hot-Swap Enterprise Read Intensive Serial ATA / SATA Solid State Disk Drive / SSD Kit 8FKXC PM863 - Brand New
Manufacturer Part :HC7P2, 0HC7P2
Dell Part : 400-ALHB
Features & Benefits
- Offers up to 1.92 TB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial ATA interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 1.92 TB Solid State Hard Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 1.92 TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This hard drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 6 Gbps .
This kit includes one 2.5in 1.92TB / 1920GB 6Gbps MLC Serial ATA Solid-State Drive and one Dell 8FKXC tray.
This kit is compatible with Dell Poweredge 13th Generation Gen 13 T330, T430, T530, T630, R330, R430, R530, R630, R730, R730XD, R930; PowerVault MD1200, MD1400, MD3400 and Precision: R7910.
This tray/caddy is fully compatible with Dell PowerEdge Servers and Storage arrays that support SATA or SAS 2.5" hard drives including:
|PowerEdge R330||PowerEdge R430||PowerEdge R530||PowerEdge R630|
|PowerEdge R730||PowerEdge R730xd||PowerEdge R930||PowerEdge T330|
|PowerEdge T430||PowerEdge T530||PowerEdge T630|
|Precision R7910||PowerVault MD1220||PowerVault MD1420||PowerVault MD3420|
|PowerEdge T440||PowerEdge T640||PowerVault ME4024||PowerVault ME424|
This kit includes:
- 1x 1.92tb / 1920GB 6Gbps 2.5" SATA SSD
- 1x Dell 8FKXC
- 4x mounting screws
|Dell Part #||400-ALHB|
|Manufacturer Part #||HC7P2|
|Type||Solid State Drive Hot-Swap|
|Capacity||1.92TB / 1920GB|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||Multi-level Cell (MLC)|
|Data Transfer Type||600 MBps (EXTERNAL)|
|Data Transfer Type||600 Mbps|
|Designed For||Dell PowerEdge R330 (2.5"), R430 (2.5"), R730 (2.5"), R730xd (2.5"), T430 (2.5"), T630 (2.5")|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: HC7P2 0HC7P2
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty