Dell Part #/MPN: 400-ANMP
DiscTech Item #: DEL-400-ANMP-BN-OE
- In StockStock Levels
We don’t track exact quantities on this item, but it is usually in stock (95% of the time).
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Mixed Use
Compatible Systems: Dell 13th Gen. R730/T630, Dell 12th Gen. R720/T620, Dell 11th Gen. R710/T610
Dell 400-ANMP / DTNM6 960GB 2.5-Inch 12Gbps MLC HS Mixed Use SAS Solid State Drive Kit 8FKXC PX04SV - Brand New
This kit includes one 2.5" SFF 960GB 12Gbps MLC SAS Solid-State Drive and one Dell 8FKXC tray.
Dell 400-ANMP / DTNM6 960GB 2.5" 12.0 Gb/s Multi-Level Cell / MLC Hot-Swap / HS Mixed Use Serial Attached SCSI / SAS Solid State Drive / SSD Kit 8FKXC PX04SV - Brand New
- Offers up to 960 GB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 960 GB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 960 GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12 Gbps .
Manufacturer Part# : DTNM6, 0DTNM6
Dell Part# : 400-ANMP
This kit includes one Small Form Factor 2.5 inch 960GB 12Gbps Multi-Level Cell Hot Swap Serial Attached SCSI Solid-State Drive and one Dell 8FKXC tray.
This kit is compatible with Dell Poweredge 13th Generation Gen 13 T330, T430, T530, T630, R330, R430, R530, R630, R730, R730XD, R930 and PowerVault MD1200, MD1220, MD1420, MD3420.
This tray/caddy is fully compatible with Dell PowerEdge Servers and Storage arrays that support SATA or SAS 2.5" hard drives including:
|PowerEdge R330||PowerEdge R430||PowerEdge R530||PowerEdge R630|
|PowerEdge R730||PowerEdge R730xd||PowerEdge R930||PowerEdge T330|
|PowerEdge T430||PowerEdge T530||PowerEdge T630|
|Precision R7910||PowerVault MD1220||PowerVault MD1420||PowerVault MD3420|
|PowerEdge T440||PowerEdge T640||PowerVault ME4024||PowerVault ME424|
|Dell Solid State Drive|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - hot-swap|
|Interface||SAS 12 Gbps|
|Features||Advanced format 512e|
|Data Transfer Rate||1.2 GBps (external)|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: DTNM6 0DTNM6
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty