Dell Part #/MPN: 400-AQRV
DiscTech Item #: DEL-400-AQRV-BN-OE
- In StockStock Levels
We don’t track exact quantities on this item, but it is usually in stock (95% of the time).
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 9440/1010
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Mixed Use
Compatible Systems: Dell 13th Gen. R730/T630, Dell 12th Gen. R720/T620, Dell 11th Gen. R710/T610
Dell 400-AQRV / Y9W07 3.2TB 3.5-Inch LFF 12Gbps MLC 512e HS Mixed Use Hybrid SAS Solid State Drive Kit KG1CH / Y004G, PM1635a - Brand New
This kit contains one 2.5" SFF 3.2TB / 3200GB MLC SAS Solid State Drive and one Dell 3.5" KG1CH tray with a Y004G mounting bracket.
Dell 400-AQRV / Y9W07 3.2TB / 3200GB 3.5" LFF / Large Form Factor 12.0 Gb/s MLC / Multi-Level Cell 512e / 512 Emulation HS / Hot-Swap Mixed Use Hybrid SAS / Serial Attached SCSI SSD / Solid State Drive Kit KG1CH / Y004G, PM1635a - Brand New
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 3.2 TB Solid State Hard Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 3.2 TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This hard drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12 Gbps.
Please note the following restrictions: VMware does not support 512e or 4Kn hard drives. 4Kn hard drives are only supported on Win 2012 and UEFI boot and some Linux. 512e hard drives are only supported with Win2008R2 or greater and some Linux.
- Offers up to 3.2 TB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Manufacturer Part Y9W07, 0Y9W07
Dell Part 400-AQRV
This kit includes one Small Form Factor 2.5 inch 3.2TB / 3200GB 12Gbps SAS Solid-State Drive and one Dell Hybrid 3.5in KG1CH tray with a Y004G mounting bracket.
This kit is for use in Dell systems with 3.5" backplane.
This Dell original hard drive kit is fully compatible with: Dell Poweredge 13th Generation Gen 13 T330, T430, T530, T630, R230, R330, R430, R530, R630, R730, R730XD, R930, PowerVault MD1220, MD1420 , MD3420
Kit is fully compatible with Dell PowerEdge Servers and Storage arrays that support SATA or SAS 3.5" LFF hard drives including:
|PowerEdge R230||PowerEdge R330||PowerEdge R430||PowerEdge R530|
|PowerEdge R630||PowerEdge R730||PowerEdge R730xd||PowerEdge R930|
|PowerEdge T330||PowerEdge T430||PowerEdge T530||PowerEdge T630|
|PowerVault MD1200||PowerVault MD1400||PowerVault MD3400|
This kit is also backwards compatible with Gen 11 and 12 PowerEdge and PowerVault Servers/Arrays
This kit includes:
- 1x 2.5in 3.2TB / 3200GB 12Gbps SAS solid state drive
- 1x 3.5in Dell KG1CH tray / caddy
- 1x Dell Y004G adapter / bracket
- 4x mounting screws
|Device Type||Solid state drive - hot-swap|
|Capacity||3.2TB / 3200GB|
|Data Transfer Type||1200 Mbps|
|Feature||Advanced format 512e|
|Compatible Bay||2.5" or 3.5" (with included bay adapter)|
|Included Accessories||3.5-inch bay adapter|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: Y9W07 0Y9W07
Weight: 2.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty