Dell Part #/MPN: 400-ATHS
DiscTech Item #: DEL-400-ATHS-C9-OE
- In StockStock Levels
We don’t track exact quantities on this item, but it is usually in stock (95% of the time).
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Read Intensive
Compatible Systems: Dell 14th Gen. R640/R740
Dell 400-ATHS / 03XGD 3.84TB 2.5" SFF 12Gbps MLC HS 512n Read Intensive SAS Solid State Drive Kit DXD9H PX05SR - Certified 95
This kit includes one 2.5in "Certified 95" 3.84TB / 3840GB 12Gbps TLC SAS Solid-State Drive and one Dell 8FKXC tray.
A "Certified 95" drive have 95% remaining drive endurance.
Dell 400-ATHS / 03XGD 3.84TB 2.5" Small Form Factor / SFF 12.0 Gb/s Multi-Level Cell / MLC Hot-Swap / HS 512 Native Read Intensive Serial Attached SCSI / SAS Solid State Drive / SSD Kit DXD9H PX05SR - Certified 95
- Offers up to 3.84 TB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives. >
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell System with 3.84 TB Solid State Hard Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 3.84 TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This hard drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12 Gbps .
Manufacturer Part# : 03XGD, 003XGD
Dell Part# : 400-ATHS
This kit contains one 2.5" SFF 3.84TB 12Gbps MLC SAS Solid State Drive and one Dell DXD9H tray.
This product is compatible with the following systems: PowerEdge C6420, R640, R740, R740XD, R940
This product is compatible with the following 14th Generation systems:
|PowerEdge C6420||PowerEdge R640||PowerEdge R740|
|PowerEdge R740XD||PowerEdge R940XD|
- (1) 2.5" SFF 3.84TB / 3840GB 12Gb/s SAS / SSD "Certified 95" drive with 95% remaining drive endurance
- (1) Dell 8FKXC tray
- (4) mounting screws
|Dell Solid State Drive|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - hot-swap|
|Capacity||3.84TB / 3840GB|
|Interface||SAS 12 Gbps|
|Features||Advanced format 512n|
|Data Transfer Rate||1.2 GBps (external)|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 03XGD 003XGD
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products can not qualify as new, however, we have tested and evaluated their health, performance and usage statistics and determined that they have at least 95% of their designed service life remaining. e.g. in SSDs they are guaranteed to have at least 95% endurance remaining.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty