Dell Part #/MPN: 400-AUFP
DiscTech Item #: DEL-400-AUFP-BN-OE
- In StockStock Levels
We don’t track exact quantities on this item, but it is usually in stock (95% of the time).
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Read Intensive
Compatible Systems: Dell 13th Gen. R730/T630, Dell 12th Gen. R720/T620, Dell 11th Gen. R710/T610
Dell 400-AUFP / J1RGD 240GB 3.5-Inch LFF 6Gbps eMLC 512n RI Hybrid SED SATA Solid State Drive Kit KG1CH / Y004G, THNSF8240PCSE - Brand New
This kit contains one 2.5" SFF 240GB 6Gbps MLC SATA Solid State Drive and one Dell Hybrid KG1CH / Y004G tray.
Dell 400-AUFP / J1RGD 240GB 3.5" LFF / Large Form Factor 6.0 Gb/s eMLC / Enterprise Multi-Level Cell 512n / 512 Native RI / Read Intensive Hybrid SED / Self-Encrypting SATA / Serial ATA SSD / Solid State Drive Kit KG1CH / Y004G, THNSF8240PCSE - Brand New
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 240GB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 240GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 6Gbps.
- Offers up to 240GB storage capacity
- Equipped with SATA interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less. Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Manufacturer Part J1RGD, 0J1RGD
Dell Part 400-AUFP
This kit includes one Small Form Factor 2.5 inch 240GB 6Gbps SATA Solid-State Drive and one Dell Hybrid 3.5in KG1CH tray with a Y004G mounting bracket.
This kit is for use in Dell systems with 3.5" backplane.
This Dell original hard drive kit is fully compatible with: Dell Poweredge 13th Generation Gen 13 T330, T430, T530, T630, R230, R330, R430, R530, R630, R730, R730XD, R930, PowerVault MD1220, MD1420 , MD3420
Dell Poweredge 14th Generation Gen 14 T440 T640
Kit is fully compatible with Dell PowerEdge Servers and Storage arrays that support SATA or SAS 3.5" LFF hard drives including:
|PowerEdge R230||PowerEdge R330||PowerEdge R430||PowerEdge R530|
|PowerEdge R630||PowerEdge R730xd||PowerEdge R730||PowerEdge R930|
|PowerEdge T330||PowerEdge T430||PowerEdge T630||PowerEdge T440||PowerEdge T640|
|PowerVault MD1220||PowerVault MD1420||PowerVault MD3420|
This kit is also backwards compatible with Gen 11 and 12 PowerEdge and PowerVault Servers/Arrays
This kit includes:
- 1x 2.5in 240GB 6Gbps SATA solid state drive
- 1x 3.5in Dell KG1CH tray / caddy
- 1x Dell Y004G adapter / bracket
- 4x mounting screws
|Alt Model Number||J1RGD|
|Type||Solid State Drive Hot-Swap|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||Multi-level Cell (MLC)|
|Form Factor||2.5"(in 3.5" carrier)|
|Data Transfer Type||600 Mbps|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: J1RGD
Weight: 2.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty