Dell Part #/MPN: 400-BCMS
DiscTech Item #: DEL-400-BCMS-C9-OE
- In StockStock Levels
We don’t track exact quantities on this item, but it is usually in stock (95% of the time).
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
SSD Type: TLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Mixed Use
Compatible Systems: Dell 13th Gen. R730/T630
Dell 400-BCMS / 84PNK / v400-BCOV 3.84TB 2.5-Inch SFF 12Gbps MLC HS 512e Mixed Use SAS Solid State Drive Kit DXD9H, KPM5XVUG3T84 - Certified 95
This kit includes one 2.5in Certified 95 3.84TB / 3840GB 12Gbps MLC SAS Solid-State Drive and one Dell DXD9H tray.
Dell 400-BCMS / 84PNK 3.84TB / 3840GB 2.5" SFF / Small Form Factor 12.0 Gb/s MLC / Multi-Level Cell HS / Hot Swap 512e / 512 Emulation MU / Mixed Use SAS / Serial Attached SCSI SSD / Solid State Drive Kit DXD9H, KPM5XVUG3T84 - Certified 95
Manufacturer Part# 84PNK, 084PNK
Dell Part# 400-BCMS 400-BCOV
- Offers up to 3.84TB storage capacity
- Equipped with SAS interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 3.84TB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 3.84TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12Gbps.
This kit includes one 2.5in Certified 95 3.84TB / 3840GB 12Gbps MLC SAS Solid-State Drive and one Dell DXD9Htray.
This kit is compatible with Dell Poweredge 14th Servers
This tray/caddy is fully compatible with Dell PowerEdge Gen 14 Servers and Storage arrays that support SATA or SAS 2.5" hard drives including:
|PowerEdge R340||PowerEdge R440||PowerEdge R540|
|PowerEdge R640||PowerEdge R740||PowerEdge R740XD||PowerEdge R940|
|PowerEdge C6420||PowerEdge R7515||PowerEdge R6515||PowerEdge R7525|
|PowerEdge R7415||PowerEdge R6525||PowerEdge C6525||PowerEdge R940xa|
|PowerEdge R7425||PowerEdge R6415||PowerEdge R840|
This kit includes:
- (1) 2.5" SFF 3.84TB / 3840GB 12Gb/s SAS / Serial Attached SCSI Solid State Drive
- (1) Dell DXD9H tray
- (4) mounting screws
|Dell SAS Solid State Drive|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - hot-swap|
|Capacity||3.84TB / 3840GB|
|Features||Mixed Use Endurance|
Advanced Format 512e
Alternate MPNs: 84PNK 084PNK 400-BCOV
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products can not qualify as new, however, we have tested and evaluated their health, performance and usage statistics and determined that they have at least 95% of their designed service life remaining. e.g. in SSDs they are guaranteed to have at least 95% endurance remaining.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty