Dell Part #/MPN: 400-BEEF
DiscTech Item #: DEL-400-BEEF-BN-OE
- In StockStock Levels
We don’t track exact quantities on this item, but it is usually in stock (95% of the time).
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: NVMe U.2
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: PCIe - v3.1 -16GBps
SSD Type: QLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Read Intensive
Compatible Systems: Dell 12th Gen M420 M620 M640 M820 Blade
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 3840 GB Solid State Hard Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 960 GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data.
Manufacturer Part# :400-BEEF YDX9C
This kit contains one 2.5" SFF 3.84TB U.2 NVMe Solid State Drive and one Dell VRTX NRX7Y tray.
This product is compatible with the following systems with NVMe Support: VRTX System
Compatibility: This product is compatible with the following systems with U.2 NVMe bays.
|PowerEdge FC630||PowerEdge FC830||PowerEdge M630|
|PowerEdge FC640||PowerEdge M640||PowerEdge M640||PowerEdge VRTX|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Interface||U.2 PCI Express 3.1 x4 (NVMe)|
|Feature||NVM Express (NVMe)|
Alternate MPNs: YDX9C
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty